Vanessa Hudgens bag vs. Hilary Duff's

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I like both these bags --- they look almost identical though. Can anyone ID these bags and let me know if they are the same? TIA!!

hilaryduff3.jpg vanessa_hudgens.jpg
  2. Balenciaga!

3. are they both balenciaga? which bag do you like better?

4. #4 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    Hilary's has regular hardware but vanessa's has giant gold hardware. I think Vanessa's is the part time. not sure...

5. They are both balenciaga. Hillary's has regular hardware and VH's has giant gold hardware. I personally like the regular hardware as it is more classic. However, I think GH looks good as well.

6. Oh I see now -- Thanks so much everyone :smile:

7. both balenciaga. hilarys bag is cuter imo.

8. Both are Bbags. I personally like Hilarys better

9. i agree hilary's wins :smile:

10. I guess I'm the minority, because I prefer Vanessa's bag. I like the giant hardware better.

11. I like them both. I think Vanessa's stands out more because of the giant gold hardware. I would rather have Vanessa bag but with SGH instead.

12. i like both.

13. Hillary's. the gold on Vanessa's looks a bit tacky.

14. I love the giant hardware so I vote for vanessa!

15. Both are beautiful. The giant hardware is gonna be heavy though, but I think it adds that extra bling to the bag.