vanessa hudgens - anyone tired of her yet?

I'm soooo tired of her. I don't see nothing special about her. HSM is good for 10 year-olds (like my cousin who's enjoying watching it) and I really don't see a reason to make such a huge and talked about star of her.
So really thanks so much for this thread, because I started thinking I was the only one who's fed up with her.

you're very welcome! :yes:

I'm soooo tired of her. I don't see nothing special about her. HSM is good for 10 year-olds (like my cousin who's enjoying watching it) and I really don't see a reason to make such a huge and talked about star of her.
So really thanks so much for this thread, because I started thinking I was the only one who's fed up with her.

I just have to disagree with you on this. HSM is also good for older people like my DH and I (we're early 40s). We enjoyed both HSM1 and 2 and thought it's like the modern Grease. :tup: Oh, and I'm not tired of Vanessa either as I haven't seen her all that much really. I see more of Paris Hilton and other self-destructive celebrities on TV everyday:sad:

Wow, ok, I thought I was the only one who didn't think she was that cute...not saying that she's ugly (she's better looking than some other Hollywood starlets out there), but in certain pictures she looks like a boy, esp. when she doesn't have makeup on.

And her acting is mediocre at best, but then, so are the costars. I can't stand HSM...I've attempted to watch it 3 times with my sister, and just minutes after watching it, I leave the room. :throwup: I know I'm coming off harsh, but I've seen other kids (young ones, too) who act much better than some of the HSM stars.

Lol I'm really weird then, I'm 22 and quite similar to her. :P
Also, it's not weird that there's that age difference, remember when people are cast into roles, they need to be more mature (i.e. Dawson's Creek and the OC...those actors were supposed to be in high school when in reality, they were in their mid to late 20's).

I agree. I don't think there's anything wrong with Ashley still being on the Disney channel. I know a lot of people that are 22 (myself included) that like HSM and the Disney channel in general :smile: I think her and Vanessa are both very pretty and are more talented than a plethora of the other celebs that are out there right now.

Now Britney on the other hand, that's one celeb I'm more than tired of :Push:

I guess someone needs to carry on in Britney's foot steps.......LOL.....first the nude pictures which I guess got her what she wanted......but how many High School musicals can a person watch. My daughter's 8 year old crowd was not impressed with HS Musical-they rather watch Hannah......but the 5-6 year old kids love HS Musical.......
I guess she will be on good behavior until the next HS musical is out and then she will probably do somthing to try to get attention. There are many more talented people in Hollywood but Disney seems to push the same people to mix in all the shows so they know how to make money.......................

I am tired of the hype around all these young girls in general. For the most part, they are only marginally talented. Their "fame" mostly comes from the various scandals they seem to be involved in.

I am no fan of HSM either. I don't get why people are so into it.