Vanessa Bruno "Lune" bag?

1. Anyone heard about it? Profiled in Nov. Vogue. Know where to find pictures or buy?

2. Are you talking about this bag?

[​IMG]
    Picture from: BrownsFashion

I also saw this picture of Kirstin Dunst carrying it:
    [​IMG]

3. That's it!!! And Dunst is a big Bruno fan, so double yeah.

Thanks!

4. That's a gorgeous bag!

5. pretty bag!!! i love the leather look! is it as pretty as in the picture?

6. I am new To This Forum---posted An Inquiry Qbout The Vanessa Brono 'lune' Bag--and Do Not Know How To Access Any Rplies!!!
    Love The Site---but Do Not Yet Know How To Navigate It!!! Help!!
    Christinaofthedove

7. I now have a new lemming... :P I had a business meeting with some clients, one of the is an elegant French lady and I always admire her bags. Today she had a lovely off-white, slouchy tote, a little reminescent of the YSL Downtown but of shorter body. It was not new, the leather had that lovely worn quality that only good bags get. So I had to ask her, and she said it was Vanessa Bruno!

After a few internet searches, I realized this is the Lune bag. There are a few on French eBay, but none of the sellers will ship outside France! :crybaby:Does anybody know where I might get this bag online? I think it will be difficult to find a boutique selling Vanessa Bruno in my country...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice