Vanderpump Rules

LADC_chick said:
That doesn't make any sense. Isn't she a producer on this show? Wouldn't she have seen the raw footage long before the episode went to air since they review footage as the season tapes?

Maybe that's what she meant...that she didn't know until she saw the footage

Ok, Stassi is one of those people who is just naturally pretty. Not amazing where they look weird (like some of those guys, who just look too... pretty? good looking? molded?), but just naturally pretty. Too bad she seems like she's such a B.

Stassi - "I don't want to support a guy..psh!"

*20 minutes earlier*

Stassi - "The only reason I want to go back to grad school is so my dad can pay my bills"

This does NOT need to be an hour

Agreed. I think I turned it off after Stassi was being a whiny littly B outside with Jax.

They are in one BAD relationship. The problem is, they could both be great people outside of this relationship. Once you're in a bad relationship, you both end up sucking. The girl sounds like a controlling crazy B and the guy ends up acting like a uncaring jerk. They're just reacting to each other. Why are they still together?

I just couldn't get myself to turn in to see episode 2 after the series opener was such a snooze fest last week. They are starting to look more and more like The Hills...

I am not sure if I will be tuning in for more episodes.. Although it was nice to learn a little of the backstory of Sheana and Brandi.

Stassi and Jax's relationship is so toxic, on both ends.

As a former waitress, I couldn't get over their dresses (if your can even call them that!) being so short and inappropriate for serving. Their hair should be pulled back as well...

I'd fire them all if I was Lisa. They are all just narcissistic a-holes that want to be actresses/models/pop stars/trophy wives/mistresses..

I was an insecure Stassi at 19. This is a girl who has to be in control because of her insecurities which then morphs into anxiety usually when the BF does not perform to your liking. She is use to being fawned over and getting spoiled and when the man starts to pull away, she becomes more incest. Bottom line guy runs FAST in the other direction.

As an older woman watching Stassi a flood of memories came back to me tonight and I'll have to say, they weren't a pretty picture. Nagging, contentious girls are the bane of a young man's existence. Oh How I WISH I had the confidence of TODAY back then. YOu know that old saying. My 50 year old brain in a 23 year old body...I think we would rule the world, LOLOL

Last, I didn't want to be an actress, I just wanted (and expected) my BF to be my butt boy servant or POUT POUT I wasn't happy. SPOILED?

Let's just say that is soooooo not the case some thirty years later.

Last edited:
susieserb said:
I was an insecure Stassi at 19. This is a girl who has to be in control because of her insecurities which then morphs into anxiety usually when the BF does not perform to your liking. She is use to being fawned over and getting spoiled and when the man starts to pull away, she becomes more incest. Bottom line guy runs FAST in the other direction.

As an older woman watching Stassi a flood of memories came back to me tonight and I'll have to say, they weren't a pretty picture. Nagging, contentious girls are the bane of a young man's existence. Oh How I WISH I had the confidence of TODAY back then. YOu know that old saying. My 50 year old brain in a 23 year old body...I think we would rule the world, LOLOL

Last, I didn't want to be an actress, I just wanted (and expected) my BF to be my butt boy servant or POUT POUT I wasn't happy. SPOILED?

Let's just say that is soooooo not the case some thirty years later.

You are so right! If only we knew then what we know now..