Vanderpump Rules

Lana is convinced that she is God’s gift to the world. She is a nasty piece of work who thinks everyone else should tiptoe around her because her father passed away.

She deserves sympathy, but nothing more. And she needs to lay off the lip injections.

Katie has become totally nasty...she always had a streak of that and now it has taken over. Kristen is without purpose, except to fight with James.
Couldn't agree more with everything you said!

Reactions: pjhm
And I bet it won't be until the end of next season we'll see this re-wedding. As the article says, it will give Katie and Swartz a storyline - as if it wasn't painful enough see these two get married once, we'll going to have to see 'part 2'.
Katie enjoyed to role of Brideszilla so she won't mind doing it again.
UGGH .. honestly, I would love to see Katie's 'part' diminished BIG-TIME! She has become so shrill and just nasty; they really should demote her and get rid of Lala and Kristen! Maybe I'll tweet something to LVP - HA!!!

For me, I'd be happy with an entire cast change - I feel I've just seen all there is from the Vanderpump Rules crowd.
I would much rather see a whole new show centred around the Vegas restaurant.
The first couple of seasons of any reality show is really the best
I wouldn't mind if they focused more on TomTom .. BUT, only the guys - leave out Ariana and for sure Katie! Yeah, the rest of the crew .. see 'ya, buh-bye!

The cast and their manufactured storylines are getting boring. I'm guessing Tom and Katie never turned in the paperwork knowing that Vanderpump Garden would open in Vegas... leading to more promotion of one of Lisa's restaurants. I won't be surprised if they segue into a Las Vegas spin-off from their wedding reception, just like how they launched Vanderpump Rules off RHOBH.

But hard pass on another Katie wedding. And hard pass on a Jax and Brittany wedding. No one believes he changed, that she changed him, or that their relationship is anything but a dumpster fire.

New cast! New cast!