Vanderpump Rules

Kevin Lee wears outdated eye glasses from the 1970's and he has the nerve to tell Katie while she's working at a party that she's gained a lot---she has, she's much larger in legs and arms, but that was the wrong time and place to say it, and he's no beauty himself.........

Reactions: Chaneller
I get why Ariana is so sour about working for the party. Everyone behaves poorly and is given these big breaks. Stassi was a horrible employee and friend to Lisa, but now she's given the opportunity to be a party planner. The Toms are given the Tom Tom opportunity. James gets fired for being a drunken mess and now he's headlining his See You Next Tuesday events. Ariana tries to be dramatic about it for the show, and it backfires on her.

I get why Ariana is so sour about working for the party. Everyone behaves poorly and is given these big breaks. Stassi was a horrible employee and friend to Lisa, but now she's given the opportunity to be a party planner. The Toms are given the Tom Tom opportunity. James gets fired for being a drunken mess and now he's headlining his See You Next Tuesday events. Ariana tries to be dramatic about it for the show, and it backfires on her.
Ariana is just a negative person. I can’t recall her ever being pleasant or happy on the show.

yes, very low blow Kevin Lee! I can't stand Katie, but commenting on her size is totally uncalled for.
I was pleased to hear LVP comments to Katie, she's (Katie) is a beautiful woman.

So Jax is going to try and reinvent himself as Jason. Don't think it will work at this late stage. When he was with the Riki healer, I wondered if they would be getting together later once the cameras had left - I just don't think he's changed.

yes, very low blow Kevin Lee! I can't stand Katie, but commenting on her size is totally uncalled for.
I was pleased to hear LVP comments to Katie, she's (Katie) is a beautiful woman.

So Jax is going to try and reinvent himself as Jason. Don't think it will work at this late stage. When he was with the Riki healer, I wondered if they would be getting together later once the cameras had left - I just don't think he's changed.

I legit thought the same thing. I watched it last night and I was like why are they so close to one another... and then I was like OH Jason is gonna try to get with her - claim his first victim as Jason not Jax. Then he can go back to being Jax because Jason is bad too!

If I have to hear Ariana talk about her vagina one more time I’m going to puke. Oh and Patrick is a total tool.

I usually don’t get this riled by a TV show but for some reason this last episode really bothered me!
Patrick is a complete d-bag, for sure!

I always liked Ariana but she is really annoying this season.

Ariana has always been running around in the skimpiest bathing suits over the years. Tonight she's in a thong in front of her friends and store clerks letting Lala smack her ass and we're supposed to believe she's self conscious enough of her body to see a therapist. URRRGH the worst story lines!!!!!
Agree, I totally don't understand it. Plus she has the most amazing body!

Reactions: Chaneller