Vanderpump Rules

I am probably in the minority, but the show would be boring without Stassi. I don't like her but her *****iness is fun to watch, unlike Katie or Sheena.

This may very well be true but it's annoying how she makes everything about herself. I had a feeling that as soon as Katie allowed Stassi back in, Sheanna would be an outsider. I used to think Stassi was so pretty but her personality is such a turn off that she looks unattractive. I wonder if she was a wonderful and loving person if she and Patrick would still be together. I mean if the reason a relationship breaks up is solely due to an ex-bf (Jax) being around, I don't see how that can be a very strong relationship in the first place. Or perhaps Patrick is insecure.

And as much as Jax can be such an a-hole, there's something about him that I find funny. Especially when he and the two Tom's get together. They are ridiculous and sometimes shockingly stupid but it makes me laugh.

And as much as Jax can be such an a-hole, there's something about him that I find funny. Especially when he and the two Tom's get together. They are ridiculous and sometimes shockingly stupid but it makes me laugh.

if my daughter were dating jax, i would take her to a doctor to have her thoroughly examined mentally and physically. then i would bring her home with me.

Started rewatching from the 1st episode on Hulu and it's so painful to see how mean Stassi is. I know it's just a reality show but I feel like you see the real people that 1st season before they see how they look on camera and she really was so mean. Sometimes funny but more often than not she is so mean and she yells soooo much. I did a lot of cringing during my season 1 marathon.

On another note I'm just now getting into season 2 and it's funny to see Tom and Ariana interacting before they were a couple. They definitely have a natural chemistry and seem to bring out the best in each other.

Even though it didn't work out with LaLa and James they definitely need to get some new people in the mix...maybe a Pump spinoff with out the SUR cast?!?!

It was kind of sad how drunk Schwartz was, ugh. And Kristen should have waited for another time/day to speak to him instead of ruining the party evening. But I guess drama is what the show is all about.

While I realize it was drag queens who did the guys make up, those awful overly arched pencil eyebrows really made the Tom's look old and so drag! They would have look a bit more feminine with brows that were a bit thicker and less arched. Scary!

Started rewatching from the 1st episode on Hulu and it's so painful to see how mean Stassi is. I know it's just a reality show but I feel like you see the real people that 1st season before they see how they look on camera and she really was so mean. Sometimes funny but more often than not she is so mean and she yells soooo much. I did a lot of cringing during my season 1 marathon.

On another note I'm just now getting into season 2 and it's funny to see Tom and Ariana interacting before they were a couple. They definitely have a natural chemistry and seem to bring out the best in each other.

Even though it didn't work out with LaLa and James they definitely need to get some new people in the mix...maybe a Pump spinoff with out the SUR cast?!?!

She is really mean. I remember seeing a clip of her on the amazing race or something yeaaaars ago and she was a terrible person then... maybe even worse than she is now.

Reactions: Chaneller
Bravo must have been so happy with the New Orleans drama. I cringed many times throughout this episode.
Again, seeing Sheana with Shay - knowing their are not together, made her giving marriage advice, funny and sad.

Stacci has not changed - she wants everything to revolve around her.

TomS was way too into dressing in drag. That guy really fancies himself too much!
And his acting is terrible - that little crying scene at the boat ride was ridiculous.
The only good thing about TomS was that he stepped in to stop Kristin attacking Swatrz at the end of the evening.
As someone else mentioned, after a long day and night of drinking was not the time for Kristin to confront Swartz.
And Carter was totally out of line going after Swartz, shut up and sit down Carter!

I was quite surprised we didn't see Tequila Katie on camera. Sounds like she was around the night before, but the camera crew must have already gone home.

Reactions: Chaneller
When everyone was shown packing up to leave New Orleans, either Scheana genuinely wasn't listening to Shay or they just edited it that way.

He was trying to tell her about Tom and Katie and their issues and she was all, "Mmm hmm ... mmm hmm ... can you hand me my heels/dress/bag?"

(I hate when people do the 'mmm hmm' thing. I've had a therapist do that to me once. And it frustrated me because he asked me a question and I was answering. Also, isn't it a therapist's job to listen?)

When everyone was shown packing up to leave New Orleans, either Scheana genuinely wasn't listening to Shay or they just edited it that way.

He was trying to tell her about Tom and Katie and their issues and she was all, "Mmm hmm ... mmm hmm ... can you hand me my heels/dress/bag?"

(I hate when people do the 'mmm hmm' thing. I've had a therapist do that to me once. And it frustrated me because he asked me a question and I was answering. Also, isn't it a therapist's job to listen?)

Yes, it's a therapist's job to not only listen, but consider what you're saying. Drop him/her quickly. Xo

Yeah I think they edited to make it look like she wasn't really listening. Adds to the drama. But I guess only they know.

Kristin is the wrong person to confront anyone about cheating.

She's advising because she has so much experience. :biggrin: