Vancouver Hermes has some goodies today!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Went in to buy perfume...ended up drooling over bags too!

There was a Gold Ostrich Bolide, 3 Kellys (20cm,??32cm) a Massai, purple croc cosmetic case of some kind...lots of croc bearns...2 lizard kelly clutches and 25ish cm HAC I'm terribly sorry I cannot remember most of the colors...it was overwhelming in there!!

Next time I'm going to snap some secret cell phone pics :graucho:

2. Thanks for the report! I live in the B.C. interior and am considering a trip, but don't know how large or well-stocked the store tends to be.

3. i went there too a couple weeks ago. they had plenty! but no birkin=/ the nice SA was able to put me on the list though=) he was really awesome! did you see the red kelly on display or was it sold?

4. Wow, it looks like Hermes Vancouver has a pretty good inventory. Maybe I should make a trip up there. After all, I do have relatives there.:nuts:

5. Red Kelly? :nuts: That sounds hot!!!:drool:

6. There was a lighter red (sorry, not sure of the correct name:s) kelly there...looked like a 32 in box leather...still learning the Hermes leathers and sizes!!

7. ^nice! What hardware, Mich?

8. I believe it was gold...I was in complete Hermes overload mode and am not sure what I am remembering correctly!!

9. The red Kelly has been there for over 1 month...
    its not really attractive IMO ... the orange (that I considered) was A LOT MORE BEAUTIFUL.. they had a BJ Mini Kelly but that was sold... they now have a black mini Kelly *sorry I dont know the leathers*
    And yes the Bolide was tdf!!!!
    The purple croc make up pouch was nearlu 8000 *yikes thats A KELLY*

10. ^oh forgot to say the Red kelly was larger than 32cm (because the orange was 32) and hardware is not gold...it was palladium I think* souple and overall, I think not as elegant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice