Vancouver Consignment Store Deals...

accio sacculus

O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Local consignment store in Vancouver, BC has some nice deals on used designer handbags - this is what I can remember that I saw today:

Gucci Chain Medium Horsebit Hobo - Black/black GG fabric - $499
LV Monogram Trocadero 27 - $449
Dior Signature shoulder bag (sorry don't know the name) - $699

They had a Chloe (I think a Bay bag), some Coach bags and a Burberry as well, but I can't remember all the prices.

If you're in Vancouver, BC, go check it out!:yes:

Immersion Clothing Co. Inc.
2846 W. Broadway, Vancouver, BC
(604)739-7633

Ok. I have to thank wentworthsgal big time. I did go to this store. Never even know this store existed... They have nice collection. I was eye-ing on the Gucci horsebit but not sure if it is real/fake since I neglected to check under the Gucci forum as to how to spot a fake so I did not get it.

But I got an Anya Hindmarch bag for $69!!!

There were some nice collection of shoes too. Saw a patent Louboutin and a Manolo. Both are not my sizes of course :sad: There were some Prada shoes too.
They also have some nice clothings - Marni, Prada, etc. Definitely worth checking it out if you are in the area.

Ok. I have to thank wentworthsgal big time. I did go to this store. Never even know this store existed... They have nice collection. I was eye-ing on the Gucci horsebit but not sure if it is real/fake since I neglected to check under the Gucci forum as to how to spot a fake so I did not get it.

There were some nice collection of shoes too. Saw a patent Louboutin and a Manolo. Both are not my sizes of course :sad: There were some Prada shoes too.
They also have some nice clothings - Marni, Prada, etc. Definitely worth checking it out if you are in the area.

How much were the Louboutin and Manolos?

Local consignment store in Vancouver, BC has some nice deals on used designer handbags - this is what I can remember that I saw today:

Gucci Chain Medium Horsebit Hobo - Black/black GG fabric - $499
LV Monogram Trocadero 27 - $449
Dior Signature shoulder bag (sorry don't know the name) - $699

They had a Chloe (I think a Bay bag), some Coach bags and a Burberry as well, but I can't remember all the prices.

If you're in Vancouver, BC, go check it out!:yes:

Immersion Clothing Co. Inc.
2846 W. Broadway, Vancouver, BC
(604)739-7633

I'll be around there tomorrow, any idea what the cross street is?
Can't wait to check it out, thanks!

West Broadway and MacDonald Street, how lucky I am. That is exactly where I will be:lol: It is in the Kits area. Not far from the beach (Jericho Beach). We should have a get-together:biggrin:

Thanks for the info - I'll definitely have to check that place out! And I agree that it is nice to actually talk about Vancouver here on tPF - hopefully others will be able to recommend other good consignment stores too.

Someone told me that Holts has some bags 25% off right now - I haven't gone to look but you might want to check it out... Although on some brands at least their prices are so high compared to the US that 25% off still doesn't really make them a good buy...

Glad I could be of help! :yes:

The following also have authentic LV, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Burberry, etc.

Dragon & Phoenix Designer Consignments - 3510 W. 41st Ave - (604)261-1317
Once Again - 1874 W. 1st Ave - (604)732-8898
Turnabout - 3121 Granville St - (604)734-5313

Steer clear of
Changes - 4330 W. 10th Ave :tdown:

They have authentic stuff from time to time, but they'll try to scam you when they can - they hid a "flaw" under their store price sticker on an LV bag that I would not have bought, had I known the "flaw" was there. Then refused to give me a refund.

Happy shopping, Ladies! ;)

Aww, that's too bad, Magda101! The Gucci Hobo was authentic! :Push: Glad you were still able to find the Anya Hindmarch though! :tup: Do you have any modelling pics?

Thanks for the info - I'll definitely have to check that place out! And I agree that it is nice to actually talk about Vancouver here on tPF - hopefully others will be able to recommend other good consignment stores too.

Someone told me that Holts has some bags 25% off right now - I haven't gone to look but you might want to check it out... Although on some brands at least their prices are so high compared to the US that 25% off still doesn't really make them a good buy...

Yes, I was there on Wednesday night and they had quite a few L.A.M.B bags on sale, tons of Fendi, including two Fendi Zucca/Gold metallic Baby Spys for $847 and some beautiful beaded Fendi Baguettes - all on sale!:nuts: