Vancouver, BC 2nd tPF Meet, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

accio sacculus

O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Any Vancouverites want to meet up for a 2nd tPF Meet? :nuts: Our 1st meet in June was such a blast and I've been hearing some members wanting another one. :yes: I can call my SAs at LV & Gucci again to set up something with them again... :graucho: I was thinking for a date either in November or December? Let me know what your thoughts are! :idea:

Any Vancouverites want to meet up for a 2nd tPF Meet? :nuts: Our 1st meet in June was such a blast and I've been hearing some members wanting another one. :yes: I can call my SAs at LV & Gucci again to set up something with them again... :graucho: I was thinking for a date either in November or December? Let me know what your thoughts are! :idea:

Who is your SA at LV? :nuts:

Ooh! I'm interested :nuts: I missed the last one. The only thing is, since it's right before Christmas I don't know if I'll have any money to buy anything!

Definitely Count me in! I think we are due for one! ;D

Last meeting was so fabulous and I can't wait to see everyone again and meet new people who can make it to the 2nd one!

^Spinky, there's no pressure to buy anything! Some of us just browsed around and enjoyed the eye candy!

Shall I throw out a date then?? ;) I work weekends now, but Sundays are easier for me to get off than Saturdays. And I'm hearing from other tPF members that they'd rather the meet be in November than December since it's so crazy just before Xmas :yes:...so how's Sunday, November 16th sound?? :idea:

If this is good, let me know on this thread and I'll have one of the mods sticky it - then we'll talk about details....:okay:

^ Sure the date works for me. I will note it on my calendar. My offer stands about helping you out with anything. I will PM you later (DD just went to sleep and I am thinking I may do the same LOL). I am definately earning a new LV with all this mommy work - hmmm I need to find a way to gently hint this to my DH???

^ Sure the date works for me. I will note it on my calendar. My offer stands about helping you out with anything. I will PM you later (DD just went to sleep and I am thinking I may do the same LOL). I am definately earning a new LV with all this mommy work - hmmm I need to find a way to gently hint this to my DH???

Thanks, S! I think I will take you up on that offer, as I'm going to be busier this time around, so would very much appreciate the help! We'll talk more about it as we start to talk about details. :yes:

I guess the main details I'd like to throw out there for everyone to consider would be - should we do brunch/lunch like last time then go shopping? Or should we go straight to the shopping and go for afternoon tea afterwards? Should we do a gift exchange again like we did last time?
:smile:

^ T: you tell me what you need, I will help you out...no worries!

I am open to anything but I do like the idea of getting together before or after as it would be nice to chat with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.