Van Cleef Vintage Alhambra Gift Advice

My wonderful husband plans to buy me a "push" present from Van Cleef. I am having a difficult time deciding what I want him to buy me. I don't own any other Van Cleef pieces but hoping to start here and add a few over the years. Here is what I have narrowed it down to. Any advice would be much appreciated.

1) Sweet Alhambra Earrings in yellow gold w/ MOP. These are the one small clover but look great on my ears since they are small. I wear diamond studs every day but these would be nice to rotate in.

2) Vintage Alhambra Pendant in yellow gold w/ MOP.

3) Vintage Alhambra 5 motif Bracelet in either yellow gold or white gold w/ MOP. I like the yellow gold a little more BUT I wear a stainless Cartier watch everyday and I'm not sure I like to mix metals on my wrists. For some reason to wear a necklace or earrings in yellow gold doesn't bother me. Another reason I'm not sure I should get white gold is that if I buy other pieces in the future I will probably buy in yellow gold and then these won't match. Also, is the yellow gold more VCA "classic"?

Thoughts???

My wonderful husband plans to buy me a "push" present from Van Cleef. I am having a difficult time deciding what I want him to buy me. I don't own any other Van Cleef pieces but hoping to start here and add a few over the years. Here is what I have narrowed it down to. Any advice would be much appreciated.

1) Sweet Alhambra Earrings in yellow gold w/ MOP. These are the one small clover but look great on my ears since they are small. I wear diamond studs every day but these would be nice to rotate in.

2) Vintage Alhambra Pendant in yellow gold w/ MOP.

3) Vintage Alhambra 5 motif Bracelet in either yellow gold or white gold w/ MOP. I like the yellow gold a little more BUT I wear a stainless Cartier watch everyday and I'm not sure I like to mix metals on my wrists. For some reason to wear a necklace or earrings in yellow gold doesn't bother me. Another reason I'm not sure I should get white gold is that if I buy other pieces in the future I will probably buy in yellow gold and then these won't match. Also, is the yellow gold more VCA "classic"?

Thoughts???

I TOTALLY hear you on mixing metals. I predominantly wear YG only but i do have a mixed stainless / YG Hermes watch for everyday wear. If you're just starting out with Van Cleef Alhambra i think the small MOP YG earrings would be a good place to start -- perhaps with the same MOP YG pendant. I'm extremely matchy matchy and have maxed out the MOP pieces and will go next to the onyx YG pendant / earrings collection. Good luck with your gift. you won't be sorry. It's addictive and incredibly classic.

Thanks! I had been thinking earrings or the pendant (or both!) just to avoid the whole YG/WG issue for now. The bracelet is great but not sure I know which one I want right now. I love the onyx too, just thinking I should start with the MOP and go from there. Enjoy your next VCA purchase, it is such a great look.