Van Cleef VA Bracelet Stacked with Cartier?

I just got a VA bracelet and I want to stack it with my love bracelet. However, the VA chain is very dainty and I'm afraid of damaging it with my Love. If you stack yours, can you show a picture and any comments you have about it? I'd be devastated if I ruined my bracelet already just because I felt like stacking it.

If you don't stack with your Love Bracelet, any other suggested ways of stacking the VA? Or do you wear it on your own? Thanks!

Reactions: Namwan-
I just got a VA bracelet and I want to stack it with my love bracelet. However, the VA chain is very dainty and I'm afraid of damaging it with my Love. If you stack yours, can you show a picture and any comments you have about it? I'd be devastated if I ruined my bracelet already just because I felt like stacking it.

If you don't stack with your Love Bracelet, any other suggested ways of stacking the VA? Or do you wear it on your own? Thanks!

I stack bracelets from the sweet line and haven’t encountered any damage to either bracelet. Which bracelet are you referring to? If anything I’d be concerned about another bracelet damaging (well, scratching) the love (like a 5 motif which has more pieces and movement). I don’t know much about that though.

Attachments

• 7CE916F3-4E3E-4AED-8F8F-4031580BF1B4.jpeg
    7CE916F3-4E3E-4AED-8F8F-4031580BF1B4.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,360
This is such a timely thread OP love all the pics, actually I’m thinking of getting a small juc to stack with my five motif ..glad to hear that no damage occurs assuming it’s the same as the love ❤️

Lovely!! ♥♥
how does it look when you have your arm down? Just wondering if the Vca would kinda go under the juc if u know what I mean?

Nothing happens at all been wearing it this way for ages and no damage at all to any bracelet. The JUC is curved too so no rubbing against the VCA bracelets. Be careful to stack the head of the nail away from the love bracelet cause that causes rubbing and damage more than stacking with VCA :smile:

• Love
Reactions: hhw and minami
Nothing happens at all been wearing it this way for ages and no damage at all to any bracelet. The JUC is curved too so no rubbing against the VCA bracelets. Be careful to stack the head of the nail away from the love bracelet cause that causes rubbing and damage more than stacking with VCA :smile:

Attachments

• CE05D673-690D-4C9C-B905-6E12011A76DF.jpeg
    CE05D673-690D-4C9C-B905-6E12011A76DF.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 983