Van Cleef VA Bracelet Stacked with Cartier?

Oct 17, 2020
I just got a VA bracelet and I want to stack it with my love bracelet. However, the VA chain is very dainty and I'm afraid of damaging it with my Love. If you stack yours, can you show a picture and any comments you have about it? I'd be devastated if I ruined my bracelet already just because I felt like stacking it.

If you don't stack with your Love Bracelet, any other suggested ways of stacking the VA? Or do you wear it on your own? Thanks!

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
I just got a VA bracelet and I want to stack it with my love bracelet. However, the VA chain is very dainty and I'm afraid of damaging it with my Love. If you stack yours, can you show a picture and any comments you have about it? I'd be devastated if I ruined my bracelet already just because I felt like stacking it.

If you don't stack with your Love Bracelet, any other suggested ways of stacking the VA? Or do you wear it on your own? Thanks!
I stack bracelets from the sweet line and haven’t encountered any damage to either bracelet. Which bracelet are you referring to? If anything I’d be concerned about another bracelet damaging (well, scratching) the love (like a 5 motif which has more pieces and movement). I don’t know much about that though.

Attachments

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I have stacked my sweets and 5 motif vintage and no issues with either. I wear my sweets on the smaller link and I had my Vintage 5 motifs shortened to the smallest size VCA will do.

• Love
Reactions: 880