Van Cleef in action!

The chalcedony looked horrible on me as well. I think this stone really depends on your coloring as it’s a light translucent stone.

Me, too. Which is sad but I guess good for my wallet because on its own and not on me chalcedony IMO is the most beautiful stone currently avail. I have one piece, just a 5 motif bracelet, and I hate how it looks on me and never wear it but can’t bring myself to let it go

@DS2006 May I ask a clarifying question? You wrote above “Do you have the special order white gold long Magic pendant? I recently bought the short one, but I so wish they'd make that piece in the long version.”

I’ve seen a few references to a “short” Magic pendant on this forum - is it just a Magic on a short chain (not doubled up), or is there another option? Thanks!
Ah, thank you! Good to know, since I prefer the non-attached pendants. Will stick to doubling or perhaps purchasing a shorter chain.

I bought the short one in white gold because I have the mop bracelet in wg and the long Magic pendant only comes in yg, unfortunately! I also prefer pendants that can move on the chain.

Yes, good memory! I keep meaning to take pics and post about it but living that postpartum life and just haven’t found the time!
I hope you can enjoy wearing the clover once things settle down. I remember wearing mine with yoga pants and stretchy dresses for first few months. Made me feel a bit more put together regardless how I actually looked.

I hope you can enjoy wearing the clover once things settle down. I remember wearing mine with yoga pants and stretchy dresses for first few months. Made me feel a bit more put together regardless how I actually looked.

Thank you for telling me this! If I remember correctly yours was a push present for your third?

I honestly have been feeling a little psyched out by my postpartum wardrobe and not looking like myself, that it’s making me second guess the bracelet. I imagine myself wearing it with so many outfits, none which fit now. I know this is temporary, it’s just hard in the moment to believe I’ll fit into my old outfits ever again!

Thank you for telling me this! If I remember correctly yours was a push present for your third?

I honestly have been feeling a little psyched out by my postpartum wardrobe and not looking like myself, that it’s making me second guess the bracelet. I imagine myself wearing it with so many outfits, none which fit now. I know this is temporary, it’s just hard in the moment to believe I’ll fit into my old outfits ever again!
Yea good memory too.
Give yourself a break and some time! I never bought pregnancy clothes but with all 3 I bought some new clothes post baby that were loose (maxi dresses, stretchy knits) to wear in interim and after. It always helped me feel more like me again and gave me something to go out in that wasn’t yoga pants while I could not fit into regular clothes. Make sure you take some ‘me’ time!

Yea good memory too.
Give yourself a break and some time! I never bought pregnancy clothes but with all 3 I bought some new clothes post baby that were loose (maxi dresses, stretchy knits) to wear in interim and after. It always helped me feel more like me again and gave me something to go out in that wasn’t yoga pants while I could not fit into regular clothes. Make sure you take some ‘me’ time!

Thank you! I know that’s the best advice. I did buy some new things to feel good about wearing but then made the epic mistake of trying on some shirts I already had and of course they just need more time.

This is why a handbag and jewelry obsession is really the best. They always fit. ;)

Thank you! I know that’s the best advice. I did buy some new things to feel good about wearing but then made the epic mistake of trying on some shirts I already had and of course they just need more time.

This is why a handbag and jewelry obsession is really the best. They always fit. ;)

Not to hijack the thread but I also had a baby not too long ago and my god the jeans. Will they ever fit me again? Lol.

that’s why jewelry and bags are the best. I totally agree with you.

I love the blue agate on you... it pops! Blue agate is such a neon blue stone, so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much @BigAkoya, I tried it for fun (I was collecting my TE earrings from loosening) and just to see the shade but it was an easy pass. I really understood I love 20 motif concept the most and would rather wait than grab this one and not regret it maybe but keep thinking about another piece!
I will pay out my TE 20 first and then focus on finding a BA 20 which will take my breath away :heart: