Van Cleef in action!

Hi @tenshix ! I am reporting back on nail polish colors!
I have been really loving Rose Baltique over these past days, so I just had to know which H color was my favorite. I decided to do my own manicure today using all three colors.

The winner is... Rose Baltique! :nuts: :heart: You are 100% correct in how you described it; it's a fresh healthy youthful glow.
All three colors are super gorgeous, and I like them all. However, when talking color, one has to split hairs as hues are infinite; hence, if I were to split hairs (which I often do :biggrin::heart:), Rose Baltique is the winner!

I put one color on each nail. It's hard to tell the different hues at first glance as the difference is very subtle. However, when you really stare, you can see the difference.
From left to right... Rose Porcelaine, Rose Coquille, and Rose Baltique. Chanel After Glow is on my index finger. I put it there so you can see the shade I had been using. From left to right… Rose Porcelaine has a drop of white. Rose Coquille has a drop of pink. Rose Baltique has a drop of peach which is what I love. All have that mineral luminescence glow, not flat like some nudes can be.

The second photo shows the colors lined up. The front row is what is on my nails (left to right). The back row shows the equivalent Chanel colors I have in my collection; none of which have been perfect for me (Chanel After Glow has a drop of beige).

Rose Baltique is perfect! I love it. Oh, I also stayed with two coats. I decided that slight sheerness adds to the youthful fresh healthy glow. Of course the glow takes a back seat to the bling of Frivole which is what I want in this case. I just love Frivole, my favorite VCA collection!

Finally, for my base coat and top coat, I used Chanel. However, I just went to Hermes.com and ordered the matching base coat and top coat.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your advice! It has been super helpful! :hugs: :heart:

View attachment 5399065

View attachment 5399066

Oh I love this roundup post!! And I’m super thrilled to hear Rose Baltique ended up being your favorite also :hugs: I’m also a fan of peach and pinky nudes and this one is by far my favorite as well. Your hand is so perfectly manicured and shaped. You have such lovely proportional nail beds too. Your Frivole is very distracting as I’m finding it hard to focus on the nail colors since my eyes keep coming back to the beautiful sparkly flower petals :biggrin:

I do have to say I don’t love the Chanel on you as much, it’s a bit too pale and beige that your nails don’t look as “alive”. The Hermes ones definitely give that more youthful glow. I’m so glad it worked out for you and the pleasure is all mine! :heart:

Hi @tenshix ! I am reporting back on nail polish colors!
I have been really loving Rose Baltique over these past days, so I just had to know which H color was my favorite. I decided to do my own manicure today using all three colors.

The winner is... Rose Baltique! :nuts: :heart: You are 100% correct in how you described it; it's a fresh healthy youthful glow.
All three colors are super gorgeous, and I like them all. However, when talking color, one has to split hairs as hues are infinite; hence, if I were to split hairs (which I often do :biggrin::heart:), Rose Baltique is the winner!

I put one color on each nail. It's hard to tell the different hues at first glance as the difference is very subtle. However, when you really stare, you can see the difference.
From left to right... Rose Porcelaine, Rose Coquille, and Rose Baltique. Chanel After Glow is on my index finger. I put it there so you can see the shade I had been using. From left to right… Rose Porcelaine has a drop of white. Rose Coquille has a drop of pink. Rose Baltique has a drop of peach which is what I love. All have that mineral luminescence glow, not flat like some nudes can be.

The second photo shows the colors lined up. The front row is what is on my nails (left to right). The back row shows the equivalent Chanel colors I have in my collection; none of which have been perfect for me (Chanel After Glow has a drop of beige).

Rose Baltique is perfect! I love it. Oh, I also stayed with two coats. I decided that slight sheerness adds to the youthful fresh healthy glow. Of course the glow takes a back seat to the bling of Frivole which is what I want in this case. I just love Frivole, my favorite VCA collection!

Finally, for my base coat and top coat, I used Chanel. However, I just went to Hermes.com and ordered the matching base coat and top coat.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your advice! It has been super helpful! :hugs: :heart:

View attachment 5399065

View attachment 5399066
Very elegant! Gentle touch of rose.

Reactions: BigAkoya
My new perlee clovers bracelet stacked with Cartier clash. What do you all think?!
The clover is stunningly beautiful. The clash is fabulous. I probably wouldn't wear them together but I'm also not much of a stacker. Congratulations nonetheless, and wear whatever makes you happy. Your opinion is the only one that matters. Cheers!

• Insightful
Reactions: 880