Van Cleef in action!

Beautiful necklace and rose de Noel! May I ask you if the necklace is a 10 motif together with the 5 motif bracelet or is it two ten motifs? I have the 10 and want to add either a 10 or a 5 but not sure which one to get.

Thanks! I purchased 10 motif necklace and 5 motif bracelet. I think this combination is the most versatile option as as you can wear the necklace as 10, 10+5 or 10+5+5, and you also have the bracelet to wear it. I was wearing 10+5+5 with Rose de Noël and the other 5 motif is not guilloche but it's not obvious as it was hidden at the back. Here is another picture shows 10+5 which is my preferred length for daily look. Hope this helps!

IMG_1884.JPG

Stunning!
Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your idea which is clever but it means wearing the bracelet without shortening the length and it may be too large for my wrist but it is still wearable! Perhaps I can let one motif dangle? The 15 motif length is ideal on you!

Thanks for sharing your idea which is clever but it means wearing the bracelet without shortening the length and it may be too large for my wrist but it is still wearable! Perhaps I can let one motif dangle? The 15 motif length is ideal on you!
You're welcome! Yes, I wear the 5 motif bracelet with one motif dangle as I have thin wrists. Thank you! I love both 15 and 20 motif length and enjoy wearing my jewelry in different ways.

Reactions: prettychic