Van Cleef in action!

There have been some special editions with white gold and onyx in the past. There is a NYC special edition Magic onyx white gold pendant currently available. You can special order a white gold VA pendant now, but there is generally a 30% (or greater) additional charge above normal prices.

Thanks for answering my question. I will consider ordering it in that combo.

Reactions: DS2006
I should have said you can make a request for a special order. Sometimes they don't approve pieces for various reasons. One example recently was someone wanting to make a pink gold gray mop pendant (can't remember the size). but VCA came out with both the vintage and Magic sizes this year in regular stock. So she was lucky they turned down the order since they were close to adding those pieces at regular price. Many others had done so earlier and weren't very happy about paying a higher price not too long before the pieces were added. I think they shouldn't charge so much extra just to produce a piece in another gold color that they already make for other stones!

Reactions: opensesame
I should have said you can make a request for a special order. Sometimes they don't approve pieces for various reasons. One example recently was someone wanting to make a pink gold gray mop pendant (can't remember the size). but VCA came out with both the vintage and Magic sizes this year in regular stock. So she was lucky they turned down the order since they were close to adding those pieces at regular price. Many others had done so earlier and weren't very happy about paying a higher price not too long before the pieces were added. I think they shouldn't charge so much extra just to produce a piece in another gold color that they already make for other stones!
There is probably a decent chance it would be approved since there are many other WG/Onyx combos on the pre-approved SO list.
By the way, I just now realized that there are many combos of single-stone 5 motif magic bracelets and 6 motif magic necklaces also on the pre-approved SO list. I can’t wear VCA WG well, but how chic would a 5 or 6 motif WG/Onyx bracelet or necklace be? I’m tempted to ask for it in YG.

(I just realized this is not that discussion thread, so I will end my thoughts there :smile:

There is probably a decent chance it would be approved since there are many other WG/Onyx combos on the pre-approved SO list.
By the way, I just now realized that there are many combos of single-stone 5 motif magic bracelets and 6 motif magic necklaces also on the pre-approved SO list. I can’t wear VCA WG well, but how chic would a 5 or 6 motif WG/Onyx bracelet or necklace be? I’m tempted to ask for it in YG.

(I just realized this is not that discussion thread, so I will end my thoughts there :smile:
So to stay on topic- here are my white gold onyx pave magic 3 motif earrings (that were a SO) in action.
Love these and this fall VCA added the 2 motif as regular “stock”.

1CEFAC70-4B63-4124-9AC3-FD86CDFBCA34.jpeg