Van Cleef in action!

twigski

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Starting this thread again because it got deleted when TPF was down. Please share your VCA actions shots/modeling pics. Thank you to all that contributed in the previous thread, hope you will post them again! :biggrin:

Here's me wearing two 10 motif wht MOP in yg linked together & 6 motif magic necklace w/a 2" removable extender.

Attachments

• wht mop 10 x 2.jpg
    wht mop 10 x 2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 18,503
  • 6 magic.JPG
    6 magic.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 19,135
Starting this thread again because it got deleted when TPF was down. Please share your VCA actions shots/modeling pics. Thank you to all that contributed in the previous thread, hope you will post them again! :biggrin:

Here's me wearing two 10 motif wht MOP in yg linked together & 6 motif magic necklace w/a 2" removable extender.

Gorgeous!! I hope this thread doesn't get deleted again. :lol:

Reactions: jimmie staton
My VCA necklaces. First pic is the 10 motif and the 20 motif, wg, mop. Second pic is the 20 motif, wg, mop and the 20 motif, wg, turquoise. Third pic is the small Cosmos pendant. Thank you for letting me share.

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 17,544
  • IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0492.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 17,875
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 17,682
Found one - Byzantine Alhambra yellow gold dangle earrings

IMG_1293-1.jpg

When my SA was trying to talk me out of buying a Magic necklace she said you could get the same effect by combining your different 10 motif necklaces together. I did some experimenting with dd as my model:

two 10 motif necklaces - tiger's eye and yellow gold

DSC03595.jpg

three 10 motifs - tiger's eye, yellow gold, and onyx

DSC03591.jpg

(I did end up getting the Magic 16 motif right before the price increase.;) )

twigski, the necklaces look so pretty on you, especially the second one. yumyum ~~

thimp, I love how you wore the 10 motif and the 20 motif together. makes me wanna add a 10 motif wg... hum... this is bad :thinking::graucho:

sbelle, you made vca look so young and fresh! Your dd looks so adorable on the photos :smile: