Van Cleef in action!

I'm wondering if anyone has these earrings and if so, do you love them? Any second thoughts?
I know they're not on the usual Alhambra/Frivole/Perlee circuit, which in part is their appeal. I also think they're very wearable.
As an aside, I have the large fleurette, and the Magic pave alhambra . . .
I am now wearing the PG Sweet Alhambra earrings everyday that I bought for my mom . . . They're light on my ears and easy, but disappear in the PG, not to mention that they don't have that X-factor, so I'm jonesing for something else . . .
I would appreciate your thoughts.

Attachments

• VAC22275_1_enlarged.jpg
    VAC22275_1_enlarged.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,698
I'm wondering if anyone has these earrings and if so, do you love them? Any second thoughts?
I know they're not on the usual Alhambra/Frivole/Perlee circuit, which in part is their appeal. I also think they're very wearable.
I am now wearing the PG Sweet Alhambra earrings everyday that I bought for my mom . . . They're light on my ears and easy, but disappear in the PG, not to mention that they don't have that X-factor, so I'm jonesing for something else . . .

I love the Perlee Diamond earrings. Were you thinking of getting them in Rose gold? They are beautiful and easy to wear. I have tried them on before and loved the way they are so easy to wear. I already own the YG Vintage Alhambra pave earrings and WG pave Frivole earrings. I am tempted to get the Perlee Diamond someday! Let us know what you decide!

I have these earrings (in YG) and they are my most worn VCA earrings. They are comfortable for daily wear and are appropriate for work for me. I feel that perhaps they seem not as “worth it” when compared to the pave vintage Alhambra earrings, however if you take cost-per-wear into factor they are definitely more worth it for me.

I find that they tilt down a little on my earlobes but if I wear them with the plastic disc behind (?if it’s called lobe wonder or if it’s similar to lobe wonder- my SA had given them to me) they sit straight. I actually prefer the look on me without the plastic disc.

Here is a pic when I had just purchased my Sèvres Porcelain Pendant- I was trying the necklace paired with pave Perlee earrings and pendant. I usually just wear the earrings with a single necklace or no necklace at all, I don’t usually layer my necklaces.

Hope this helps. They are beautiful in RG, also in WG (and the matching btf WG ring with turquoise is stunning!).

View attachment 4362147

I have these earrings (in YG) and they are my most worn VCA earrings. They are comfortable for daily wear and are appropriate for work for me. I feel that perhaps they seem not as “worth it” when compared to the pave vintage Alhambra earrings, however if you take cost-per-wear into factor they are definitely more worth it for me.

I find that they tilt down a little on my earlobes but if I wear them with the plastic disc behind (?if it’s called lobe wonder or if it’s similar to lobe wonder- my SA had given them to me) they sit straight. I actually prefer the look on me without the plastic disc.

Here is a pic when I had just purchased my Sèvres Porcelain Pendant- I was trying the necklace paired with pave Perlee earrings and pendant. I usually just wear the earrings with a single necklace or no necklace at all, I don’t usually layer my necklaces.

Hope this helps. They are beautiful in RG, also in WG (and the matching btf WG ring with turquoise is stunning!).
View attachment 4362145

IMG_7959.JPG

Trying again to attach the photo