Van Cleef in action!

Hello everyone, I hardly post here (but always read and look at everyone's beautiful pieces and pics) since I don’t have many VCA pieces, but wanted to share this candid pic which turned out so beautifully I think! My malachite magic pendant and BTF ring... I LOVE malachite :heart: but hate how delicate it is!!! I find myself obsessing over the scratches :doh: (any tips?)! Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4245237
That cake is TDF .... wrong focus?

Hello everyone, I hardly post here (but always read and look at everyone's beautiful pieces and pics) since I don’t have many VCA pieces, but wanted to share this candid pic which turned out so beautifully I think! My malachite magic pendant and BTF ring... I LOVE malachite :heart: but hate how delicate it is!!! I find myself obsessing over the scratches :doh: (any tips?)! Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4245237

Hi, sweetie!!! You look GORGEOUS as always! The malachite is stunning and am planning to acquire a few pieces....just enjoy them, try not to obsess, Malachite is such a beautiful stone!

Hi, sweetie!!! You look GORGEOUS as always! The malachite is stunning and am planning to acquire a few pieces....just enjoy them, try not to obsess, Malachite is such a beautiful stone!
thanks babe! i agree, malachite is so stunning, i get lost in the striations!! what's next on your list?

View attachment 4245237
Happy Birthday, dear Carlinha!!! Your Magic looks magical and love the ring! Malachite is gorgeous!

Reactions: carlinha

View attachment 4245237
Incredible pic!!! Those pieces are soooo u!
happy BDAY Lovely!!!!!

Reactions: carlinha
Drooling uncontrollably over those earrings! THE MOP!!!!! You bought them right??

They are coming home with me as soon as I can get myself back to the boutique! Between DS2’s upstate regatta, DS1 coming down with mono/getting back into the recording studio/singing at a benefit, and half the house being sick, getting back there has been a challenge!

I cant believe my eyes! PANTS!???
Gorgeously done hun!

Thanks so much, sweetie! I don’t do it often, but a few actual pants find their way on me now and then! Of course, I have been back in dresses since then. [emoji8]

Reactions: elegantspirit