Van Cleef in action!

Beautiful bracelet, if you don’t mind- was it from US boutique? I was told none is in US with lazuli stones. I am currently searching for one with hope. Thank you
Apparently it's being offered at place Vendome as a walk-in. Maybe you can get someone in Paris to purchase for you.

Got a strange error message and posted twice - sorry :confused1:

Apparently it's being offered at place Vendome as a walk-in. Maybe you can get someone in Paris to purchase for you.

Got a strange error message and posted twice - sorry :confused1:
And when I called Paris immediately after I saw the post, they told me we had confused blue porcelain with lapis .... and the former is widely available! I think I am too determined to win back the lapis bracelet so now I will put myself on a self imposed VCA hiatus ....

And when I called Paris immediately after I saw the post, they told me we had confused blue porcelain with lapis .... and the former is widely available! I think I am too determined to win back the lapis bracelet so now I will put myself on a self imposed VCA hiatus ....
Do these SAs think we are stupid - we know the difference between PORCELAIN (Clay) and LAPIS (a natural stone) !!! And it IS available to walk-ins :mad:

I am looking elsewhere as well - wish it wasn't a Richemont company though, so I could have just boycott them altogether.