Van Cleef in action!

This lapis lazuli LE holiday pendant year 2010 is coming to me! Yaaaaaay! I can't wait to see Fedex delivery guy ring my door bell tomorrow!
614949f045758f346093825ed1188efa.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using PurseForum mobile app
Oh heavens, this is TDF! :congrats: to you finding this Unicorn! Can't wait to see your Reveal! :clap:

Love both! Love the 3D effect of the Frivoles and the MOP is so "pow"! :love: What bracelet do you have on?

Thank you Mali. I love the frivoles so much, they go with all the Alhambra and floral lines from VCA. Many of us ladies on the VCA forum have and adore this special piece. The mop is wonderful against black as it does pop so much, but I wear it with many colors too, it's a beautiful glowing colorful neutral. I have the 4 diamond yg love on. :smile:

Reactions: Mali_
So pretty!
I really love how you have paired your 20 motif with your frivole earrings. They look so perfect together.

Thank you so much texas!! I absolutely adore my pieces, they are so easily paired with each other. Frivoles are just so special and you know cause you have some exquisite pieces!! I've been itching recently on adding a new piece to my collection but still undecided.