Van Cleef & Arperls Alhambra Necklaces

I'm not sure than you can. I know they don't have internet sales and I suspect they wouldn't do phone orders.

I've been to the small VCA store in Chevy Chase and it was lovely, but I don't think there are very many around.

They do take phone orders. I live in Northern CA where there is no VCA store. I have ordered items from both VCA beverly hills and south coast plaza, they will definitely ship items to you.

I just found this thread!
This is for the first page from forever ago but the Byzantine Pendant was $1450 last year (before the price increase). I had no idea it was going to be a limited edition collection. My future MIL has the whole thing bracelet, earrings, pendant necklace and it is quite lovely on her.

It's so much more fun to be able to play with the pieces in person but you can call a boutique and they will ship it to you - I chose to buy vintage MOP earclips before the price increase on May 1 and they were fed-exed over night (and was not charged shipping).

I no longer live in New York but I call my SA Lauren (212) 896-9263 for help. You can order by calling boutiques for sure!

I just found this thread!
This is for the first page from forever ago but the Byzantine Pendant was $1450 last year (before the price increase). I had no idea it was going to be a limited edition collection. My future MIL has the whole thing bracelet, earrings, pendant necklace and it is quite lovely on her.

It's so much more fun to be able to play with the pieces in person but you can call a boutique and they will ship it to you - I chose to buy vintage MOP earclips before the price increase on May 1 and they were fed-exed over night (and was not charged shipping).

I no longer live in New York but I call my SA Lauren (212) 896-9263 for help. You can order by calling boutiques for sure!

thanks bird for the info! :tup:

I'm not sure than you can. I know they don't have internet sales and I suspect they wouldn't do phone orders.

I've been to the small VCA store in Chevy Chase and it was lovely, but I don't think there are very many around.

Just stumbled on this thread and wanted to say that yes, they do take phone orders! :smile: They UPS anything you want next day. Just ordered something from Canada and they're shipping it out soon! :smile:

Just stumbled on this thread and wanted to say that yes, they do take phone orders! :smile: They UPS anything you want next day. Just ordered something from Canada and they're shipping it out soon! :smile:

If you live in a state where they don't have a store, is it tax free? I am interested in the vintage alhambra MOP pendant with YG. Is the price still $1,250?

Thanks!

If you live in a state where they don't have a store, is it tax free? I am interested in the vintage alhambra MOP pendant with YG. Is the price still $1,250?

Thanks!

The vintage alhambra in yellow gold/mop is $1600 as of the last week in March. Not sure if there was a price increase. If you live in a state without a store, you don't have to pay sales tax. Yay!

Certain NM stores also have a VCA section in Fine Jewelry. I was able to get a discount when they had the special cards sent out for January or February. I have gone into the South Coast Plaza and Beverly Hills boutiques as well as the boutique in NY and the SAs have all been very nice, showing me whatever I wanted, checking in the back, even pushing me to try things.

I bought my 10-motif in YG from South Coast Plaza and my large Turquoise pendant from NM in Topanga.

I was having a hard time deciding between the large turquoise pendant or the ear clips but NM did not have the ear clips I wanted at the time so I got the pendant. I love my pendant but I regret not getting the ear clips b/c they are more expensive and prices are increasing... sigh!

I forgot the prices of the earclips since I wrote it all down and can't find the paper now but I do know that MOP and onyx are the cheapest and turquoise is the most expensive (vintage alhambra). The earrings comes in 3 sizes for the MOP, and in 2 (if i recall correctly) for the turquoise. There are small earrings (pierced ears), then the earclips which are the same size as the motifs on the regular pendant and necklaces, then the large earclips. If I recall correctly the earclips with the same size motifs as the necklace was something like $2400. This price was from February I believe.

Certain NM stores also have a VCA section in Fine Jewelry. I was able to get a discount when they had the special cards sent out for January or February. I have gone into the South Coast Plaza and Beverly Hills boutiques as well as the boutique in NY and the SAs have all been very nice, showing me whatever I wanted, checking in the back, even pushing me to try things.

I bought my 10-motif in YG from South Coast Plaza and my large Turquoise pendant from NM in Topanga.

I was having a hard time deciding between the large turquoise pendant or the ear clips but NM did not have the ear clips I wanted at the time so I got the pendant. I love my pendant but I regret not getting the ear clips b/c they are more expensive and prices are increasing... sigh!

I forgot the prices of the earclips since I wrote it all down and can't find the paper now but I do know that MOP and onyx are the cheapest and turquoise is the most expensive (vintage alhambra). The earrings comes in 3 sizes for the MOP, and in 2 (if i recall correctly) for the turquoise. There are small earrings (pierced ears), then the earclips which are the same size as the motifs on the regular pendant and necklaces, then the large earclips. If I recall correctly the earclips with the same size motifs as the necklace was something like $2400. This price was from February I believe.

Hi there! Do you mind posting a pic of your "large turquoise pendant"? I'm curious as to what that is! As far as I knew it only came in the vintage (regular motif) size ... am so curious!!