Van Cleef & Arpels Magic Alhambra necklace

welll...the price is 13,600 USD and you can call any Van Cleef store...I called the Van Cleef & Arpels in Chevy Chase, MD

If you do call, let me know and I can refer you to a sales associate and the manager who were both super helpful in courier-servicing the necklace over to me same day

No discounts whatsoever on the alhambra collection though from what i have heard...

^I doubt it. I looked at a alahambra necklace a few days before the price increase. When I called back to order it (the day of the increase) they kind of gave me a hard time about giving me the old price. I said I was going to get it the week before but had to wait until I got home to order. A manager got involved and they gave it to me for the old price. They were pretty strict about it.

calisnoopy, the necklace looks amazing!!! You wear it really well!:tup:

How many motifs does this one have?

Also, if you could only choose either the Black or the White with Yellow Gold, which would you choose?
I already have a Black & White Necklace I find very versatile & wear often, so I'd want to get one in a single colour....Which do you suggest? :tender:

Thanks in advance!