Van Cleef Arpels Engagement ring pic needed.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. From the Van Cleef & Arpels website. I feel in love with the SPRING engagement ring. A diamond solitaire held in place by wings of the two butterflies is simple and very appealing. :love:

Have you ladies seen this engagement ring in person? or if you own this beautiful ring, please share your thoughts.

http://www.vancleef-arpels.com/en/van-cleef.html#/bridal/
    they only show the ring in a semi top side view. I was searching the web to see if there is any picture of the ring taken from top down but no luck.
    If you have the picture of the ring from top down, please share......

Thanks in advance. ;)

2. I cropped the picture from the website so everyone can see it here ! :yes:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• ring.jpg
      ring.jpg
      File size:
      41.5 KB
      Views:
  3. I haven't seen it in real life but it's a beautiful ring judging by the picture!:biggrin:

4. Thanks ayla for posting the picture! :smile:

5. that's adorable!!

i notice it says "from .3ct up to .5ct"... can you really not get that setting in larger that a half carat?

6. That is so cute! I have never seen anything like it!

7. Here are some pics
    Wedding band in platinum and round diamonds

[​IMG]

The Grace ring in platinum and 1 ct center diamond

[​IMG]
    The Promesse ring in platinum and 0.3 center diamond
    [​IMG]

8. It's really lovely, but I think you need to try it on IRL if possible.

9. That's what I was wondering too.

10. I know this is a really old thread....I tried on some engagement rings at VCA last weekend. I love the band on the Spring ring. It's so pretty, simple, modern and classic. We asked the SA if it could be made with a 1 ct diamond. She is supposed to look into it and get back to my b/f about it. I told her I was willing to sacrifice the butterflies, b/c I care more about the band than the butterflies. It still looked sweet with .5 ct though.