Van Cleef & Arpels 2019 wishlist

That means mine won’t be here until June.. sigh.
I rotate my perlée with cartier juc, so yes I do wear it couple of times a week. It’s super comfortable and I would totally recommended it!

What metal color did you order it in?
I ordered in WG. So did you just order your Noeud ring recently, or not yet?

I notice a few members have Perlée clovers bracelet in wishlist. Does anyone who had this bracelet, stacking with Cartier LOVE bracelet? Or just wear Perlée clovers bracelet alone?

I stack mine with my Perlee Signature Bracelet.
36ec022921854249caa96ffdee0fee89.jpg

I notice a few members have Perlée clovers bracelet in wishlist. Does anyone who had this bracelet, stacking with Cartier LOVE bracelet? Or just wear Perlée clovers bracelet alone?
I usually stack my Perlée clovers bracelet with my yellow gold Love bracelet and sometimes my yellow gold Perlée along with it. Since I never take my Love bracelet off it is usually paired with a VanCleef bracelet. In the summer I wear my 5 motif turquoise with Perlée clovers bracelet.IMG_4900.jpeg

I usually stack my Perlée clovers bracelet with my yellow gold Love bracelet and sometimes my yellow gold Perlée along with it. Since I never take my Love bracelet off it is usually paired with a VanCleef bracelet. In the summer I wear my 5 motif turquoise with Perlée clovers bracelet.View attachment 4316565
Penny and Kimber418, thanks for sharing the pictures. Your stacking is beautiful...:angel:

Reactions: PennyD2911
I usually stack my Perlée clovers bracelet with my yellow gold Love bracelet and sometimes my yellow gold Perlée along with it. Since I never take my Love bracelet off it is usually paired with a VanCleef bracelet. In the summer I wear my 5 motif turquoise with Perlée clovers bracelet.View attachment 4316565
Sorry, was just admiring your Emerald cut ring. :heart::flowers:

Reactions: kimber418
Only 2 things.
1. My SO to be done.
2. WG signature perlee bangle

Would be a very happy camper.

Both my pieces came last week. DH surprised me with the bangle. SO finally finished. I guess I will have to rely on all of you to keep the VCA bling party rolling! Can’t wait to see everyone’s projects this year. Happy fabulous 2019 to you all!