Van Cleef & Arpels 2019 wishlist

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I stuck to my list in 2018, not sure I can repeat for 2019 since my wish list is less defined.

In 2019 I would like to add some or all of the following:
- blue agate 10 motif necklace - if I could just get this item I would be SO content
- blue agate 5 motif bracelet - only buying if I get the necklace, not buying on it’s own since I believe I will use necklace more and I want the stones in both pieces to match
- guilloche earrings - I absolutely loved these and my DH loved them too - hoping he buys them at some point
- holiday pendant - I don’t have one and I was on fence about this year’s. Hoping the 2019 one is the one for me!

What pieces are others hoping to add in 2019?

I stuck to my list in 2018, not sure I can repeat for 2019 since my wish list is less defined.

In 2019 I would like to add some or all of the following:
- blue agate 10 motif necklace - if I could just get this item I would be SO content
- blue agate 5 motif bracelet - only buying if I get the necklace, not buying on it’s own since I believe I will use necklace more and I want the stones in both pieces to match
- guilloche earrings - I absolutely loved these and my DH loved them too - hoping he buys them at some point
- holiday pendant - I don’t have one and I was on fence about this year’s. Hoping the 2019 one is the one for me!

What pieces are others hoping to add in 2019?
The VCA Perlee Signature in Yellow gold for me... don't have room for it on either wrist, and don't want to subtract... torn

Reactions: lynne_ross
I actually made a list this year with expected year of purchase...the list goes out to 2022!

As of now, I have the following on my 2019/2020 list:
- 10 motif blue agate
- YG pave frivole earrings and pendant
- Malachite 3 motif earrings and 10 motif necklace

Future possibilities:
PG Perlee clover ring and bracelet
Pave Magic earrings and pendant
Rose de Noel clip pendant

I actually made a list this year with expected year of purchase...the list goes out to 2022!

As of now, I have the following on my 2019/2020 list:
- 10 motif blue agate
- YG pave frivole earrings and pendant
- Malachite 3 motif earrings and 10 motif necklace

Future possibilities:
PG Perlee clover ring and bracelet
Pave Magic earrings and pendant
Rose de Noel clip pendant
:nuts::nuts::nuts: That is good idea, I've not thought about it....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: BBC and lynne_ross
My VCA wishlist for 2019:

1) Pave Magic Alhambra earrings in YG (most realistic)
2) Pave Vintage Alhambra in YG - either bracelet (more realistic) or necklace (dreaming! lol)
3) Socrate earrings in WG pave (would like these, but feel they may be superfluous since I wear larger diamond studs and the Lotus pave earrings a lot - maybe these will go into my 2020 wishlist)
4) Anything lapis, but preferably a magic pendant or a lapis + pave bracelet or necklace (anything lapis is HG)

ETA: I've been eyeing the Magic Alhambra pendant in WG but am not sure if it'd wear me rather than me wearing it (I'm very petite at 5' 1/2", weighing 105-110lbs the latter depending on how fit or unfit I am, lol).

Last edited: