Van Cleef & Arpel to the beach?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would it be super risky to wear my Alhambra necklace to the beach? Would the ocean ruin it?

2. i think yes because usually when u purchase a vancleef piece especially alhambra they give u a card with care instructions , one of the instructions is not use it in water. From my personal experience i used to wear my malachite bracelet all the time even while i shower , after a while the stone lost its shine and got darker :sad::sad:

3. YES.
    VCA is fine jewelry and should not be worn to the beach..the salt and water will ruin your piece.
    Exception would be the all yellow gold and even then I wouldn't risk it.

4. I wouldn't dare do it. I wear my Love to the beach (because I never take it off), but I'm too OCD to wear any other jewelry there.

5. the all gold versions should be fine on the beach but more delicate pieces such as MOP, Onyx, Turquoise...I wouldn't expose them to salt water.

6. i wore my VCA byzantine bracelet to the beach but that's all yellow gold :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice