Van Cleef & Arpel On-line

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it possible to order Van Cleef and Arpel on-line, or do you need to go into an actual store?:confused1:

2. I don't think you can order on-line. Even if you could, I would suggest going into the store, jewelry looks much different in person than in pics/on the site.

3. That's so true. I should look into visiting a store. I think there may be one in Chevy Chase.

4. Don't think you can order online but if you know what you want you can do a charge send over the phone. Just call a VCA store.

5. ^
    I have been wanting a necklace from the Ahlbrama (sp?) line.

6. If you don't mind me asking.....which necklace? I've been in the store several times & called the store with questions, the SA are very friendly & helpful. If you are looking into the Alhambra line, you should specify the item as alhambra (which is the new/modern smooth gold trim) or the vintage alhambra (which has more of a braided look to the trim). Also they refer the items by the # of clovers e.g. "single motif, 10 motif" etc. All I can say is you can't go wrong w/VCA :drool:.

7. does anyone know the price of the Magic Alhambra !6 motif long necklace???

8. I know the Lucky Alhambra long necklace is $9800!

9. Oh dear. That's out of my price range. Is there a necklace in the collection that is in the $2,000 neighborhood?

10. ^^ yes, I believe the single motif MOP vintage alhambra necklace is 2K or less. I think they had a price increase recently so not familiar with the new prices. The modern alhambra is more expensive.

11. It's $1350

12. i love their jewellery.. not so much the price tag... The ones i really love are like $10K+ haha

There designs are so different and original.. I love it

13. A trip to their store is a must. I visited their store at South Coast Plaza. A few days later, I received a Van Cleef & Arpels book and catalog in the mail. What a nice surprise and the jewelry is so beautiful.

Pat