Van Cleef 5 Motifs Vendome Edition Porcelaine de Sèvres bleue and Diamond Bracelet

lilmegzoe

Oct 5, 2019
I have a brand new 5 motifs Vendome Edition Porcelaine de Sèvres bleue and Diamond Bracelet which was purchased at the Paris Vendome Store recently. It is a very stunning piece. They have stopped production of this Edition. I am torn on whether to part with it right now when it is brand new or keep it and enjoy it. The reason I am not certain on whether to keep is because I am not sure how often I will wear it with the diamonds. I wear necklace and earrings more. If I would like to part with it, where is a good place to safely sell it without losing money. Will I lose less money if I keep and sell it in the future? Thank you.

Reactions: Notorious Pink
I have a brand new 5 motifs Vendome Edition Porcelaine de Sèvres bleue and Diamond Bracelet which was purchased at the Paris Vendome Store recently. It is a very stunning piece. They have stopped production of this Edition. I am torn on whether to part with it right now when it is brand new or keep it and enjoy it. The reason I am not certain on whether to keep is because I am not sure how often I will wear it with the diamonds. I wear necklace and earrings more. If I would like to part with it, where is a good place to safely sell it without losing money. Will I lose less money if I keep and sell it in the future? Thank you.
Pic please :smile:

I would keep it! You never know, your preference may change in the future.
There was a time where I preferred VCA necklaces over bracelets... now I prefer bracelets over necklaces. This is such a unique and limited bracelet, and you are fortunate to have it, especially if it may no longer be in production.

Reactions: lilmegzoe