Vampire Diaries Season 3

Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec are creators of TVD. Kevin was involved in everything(writing, production, casting, etc) till the 2nd half of season when he went to on to work on pilot of Secret Circle. I'm too lazy to check on IMDb but I think he had written one of the first eps in Season 3 and then left to work on his new TV show for FOX. Kevin is still producer but only in name. Julie Plec is the one helming whole production and writing of TVD. And she's not doing a very good job. I kept hoping and hoping that TVD will go back on track but that's not going to happen in Season 3. All those things that were TVD's trademarks - twists and turns, death of characters, story lines moving fast forward, dry humor, great chemistry between characters - are pretty much gone and we've been left with sappy teen soap opera. Sigh.

^^ I actually liked the Stefan/Elena moments. I thought it was cute the one liners.. "the boy/girl i used to date".

I'm heart broken for Ric. I feel like all they can do now is kill him off. :tdown: Hated Bonnie effing things up ...again (even if she was possessed). GRRR! I was also looking forward to the Klaus/Caroline scenes but I was disappointed in them bc of Tyler.

^^ I actually liked the Stefan/Elena moments. I thought it was cute the one liners.. "the boy/girl i used to date".

I'm heart broken for Ric. I feel like all they can do now is kill him off. :tdown: Hated Bonnie effing things up ...again (even if she was possessed). GRRR! I was also looking forward to the Klaus/Caroline scenes but I was disappointed in them bc of Tyler.

Agree with most everything you said (I don't really care for Elena anymore and I just feel bad for Damon).

Alaric was one of my favorite characters and I just hate what they have done to him. Some of my favorite moments on the show where his bromance scenes with Damon. Le sigh, I remember the good old days when he was just starting his relationship with Jenna. The show was so amazing then!

Tyler definitely ruined the Caroline/Klaus scene. I was hoping for more of an interaction between them and I was left very disappointed. I am waiting for the moment when he finds out she kept the picture beside her bed!

man, im so sad that ric is a vampire now. i really hate ester. i understand that she wants to rid the world of her abominations or whatever, but i wish she figured out another way.
i liked the Stelena scenes though... but I'm so bored of elena!

I agree with the previous comments that I'm very sad about Alaric! All I can hope is that in the end they find some way to integrate him (a la one life to live and the DID -dissociative identity disorder). I'd love to see him and Damon have some vampire bromance bonding moments!

I want Elena with Damon! Her and Stefan were so sweet in him comforting her after losing her millionth parental figure (am I miss counting or does he not make #6?) and probably as Caroline said the epic love, but for now it's Damon's turn! He deserves to experience the true love her never got from Katherine! Or at the very least I want to see more of a tug o war within each episode!

Tired of Bonnie.

Ready for Tyler to move out of the way and full steam ahead with Caroline and Klaus! Oh and I wouldn't mind Rebecca and Matt either!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I agree, I think they need to shake it up a bit with an elena/damon relationship, if she goes back to stephan. It will just be the same thing from the past 2 seasons, I don't know how they could evolve with that storyline again.

Did they kind of insinuate that Matt was in the scene too? when Caroline was warning him about Elena. umm.

I am really tired of Bonnie too.

I agree with the previous comments that I'm very sad about Alaric! All I can hope is that in the end they find some way to integrate him (a la one life to live and the DID -dissociative identity disorder). I'd love to see him and Damon have some vampire bromance bonding moments!

I want Elena with Damon! Her and Stefan were so sweet in him comforting her after losing her millionth parental figure (am I miss counting or does he not make #6?) and probably as Caroline said the epic love, but for now it's Damon's turn! He deserves to experience the true love her never got from Katherine! Or at the very least I want to see more of a tug o war within each episode!

Tired of Bonnie.

Ready for Tyler to move out of the way and full steam ahead with Caroline and Klaus! Oh and I wouldn't mind Rebecca and Matt either!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Finale Spoiler: 3x22 The Departed
I was reading online Ian posted a picture of the script for the finale and on the call sheet Aunt Jenna, and both of Elena's parents will be in the finale. Not sure if as a flashback or ghosts or what. But some spoiler pictures show Miranda (Elena's Mom), Jenna, & Elena in the kitchen of the Gilbert's house. I wonder if we'll get some back story about her parents death.