Value of these purses?

vhsethan

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
TPF Gals, I'm a TPF guy and have basically no knowledge of the womens Coach collections. My aunt has these purses, which I think are authentic. I'm potentially reselling them on eBay and was wanting an estimate as to what I should get for them? Pics below :smile:

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 535
  • Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 531
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    425.4 KB · Views: 538
  • Picture 13.png
    Picture 13.png
    112 KB · Views: 536
Go the Coach Shopping subforum, look for the Authenticate this stickie, read the first post which details all the required pictures for authentication, and post what you need to request authentication.

I know the middle one is the boxy tote, If the second half of the serial # on the patch inside doesn't start with an F, it's a full price store bag, and thus, likely has a higher value, if it has an F after the dash, they are factory..but in any case my suggestion, you can easily call Coach's 800 # from their website and give them the serial #, they will tell you the full name and original retail price of the bag..then check ebay to compare and determine your price that way...taking condition into consideration..etc. Good Luck~

Good suggestions so far... I was going to say the same thing - that you can do a search for the details/going prices by doing an ebay search on the last half of the serial number.... Just search "Coach xxxxx" and it'll bring up similar listings.

The first bag, I think, is a Penelope N/S Tote....
The third is a Signature Stripe Tote...
The 4th is a Signature Stripe Framed Carryall.

Good luck!