Valuable Articles Insurance

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great advice! We do this for our jewelry without blinking an eye. Definitely a must do!

2. very good idea, especially the pics part even for your own insurance files.

3. Thanks for the great breakdown, K! :yes:

4. Excellent idea! Thanks for suggesting it .. and for the detailed info on how to do it!

5. mine are insured and my agent has pics along with receipts. I keep copies of everything myself also

6. :confused1: May I ask which insurance company was this? State Farm will not do an additional rider. Our fine jewelry/watches are insured with Chubb, and Fireman's Fund previously, but they don't insure handbags. We really want to get a seperate rider for them.

7. I bumped up our homeowner's policy to cover my bags and jewelry. Definitely call them and ask.

8. My jewwlery and handbags are on a seperate policy that is linked with our homeowners

9. Thank u ladies for the valuable info-I will look into insuring my bags tomorrow!!

10. That's what we had to do.

11. Hi all,
    I spoke with my insurance broker last week to update my insurance coverage for personal items, like jewelry and art -- She asked if I had any other items that were of significant value that I might want to insure -- and I thought of some my bags... especially my Hermes bags.

Do any TPFer's itemize their Hermes bags? Can you please share your experiences?
    I would love some guidance! :confused1:

Thank you!!!

12. Thanks for starting this thread. I have homeowner's coverage with jewelery itemized but have not yet itemized my bags. I am interested to hear what other tPFrs do in this regard.

GlitterEyebags likes this.
  13. This is a great topic, and I recall at least a couple of threads about insuring bags. In case you haven't already, you may want to do a search .

14. Hi! There are a couple of threads about insurance. Let me se if I can find them again...

15. ok here they are...I don't know how to do links so you will have to search them out! I hope this helps!
    Hermes won't give me an evaluation for insurance purposes
    get um INSURED!!
    Hermes appraisers - where to find?
    OMG! Birkin/kelly Insurance