Valextra

I have a Brera. I haven't used it much, but I find it very spacious, lightweight, and the leather is beautiful. It is not lined. Here are some photos of the outside, the suede inside, filled a little, and what was in it.

WIth those few items, it was about half filled. The umbrella is a Samsonite. I don't know the length, but it fit across the bottom flat.

Attachments

• IMG_5768.jpg
    IMG_5768.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5769.jpg
    IMG_5769.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5772.jpg
    IMG_5772.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5773.jpg
    IMG_5773.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 51
All my Valextra bags (Trienalle, Iside, Brera) are leather lined, but I got them from older collections, not sure if they’ve changed smth quality-wise given how much popular the brand become, before it was so much under the radar. Anyway I still love my Valextra bags, there’s no visible branding, the leather is amazing and they’re so lightweight yet luxuriously made.

• Insightful
Reactions: Sola_88
I'm eyeing the brera crossbody micro bag, but I'm not seeing any good pics online that give me a sense of what fits inside. Anybody here have any insight? Or some pics of the inside of the bag with a phone, wallet, keys, etc?

I'm eyeing the brera crossbody micro bag, but I'm not seeing any good pics online that give me a sense of what fits inside. Anybody here have any insight? Or some pics of the inside of the bag with a phone, wallet, keys, etc?

If by Brera crossbody micro you mean this style, than it’s quite roomy! I can easily fit my beauty pouch, cardholder, coin holder, my keys and any other miscellaneous small objects like lipstick

Attachments

• IMG_9481.jpeg
    IMG_9481.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 24
Had anyone ever placed a made to order bag in leather? I am interested in Iside but curious to hear your thoughts and experiences.
I sent an email to Valextra last year asking about made to order options but got no response at all, even though I had bought at 2 bags from Valextra prior to sending the email. So, I am also curious as to whether anyone has been able to get a made to order bag from this brand.