Valextra

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a Valextra bag? Opinions and pictures if you have them please :smile:

2. #2 May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    I just got the Isis in powder blue. I love it! The size is similar to Hermès B30, a little wider on the bottom. Beautiful leather & love the push down lock. The leather has very unique grain. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463321588.324739.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463321600.490657.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463321612.808786.jpg

3. I do love Valextra! Attached is my Carla Satchel in Oyster, with the Valextra cat charm.

Attached Files:

4. I have no idea why my photos always rotate :shucks:

5. OK, so I was trying to upload the vertical wallet but I keep getting a message about security tokens.
    In any case....Valextra has fantastic quality pieces. My experience with the brand began when my husband purchased the Madison Work Bag for me after a promotion. I could not get over the quality of the bag, and I followed up by purchasing the Carla Satchel in Oyster along with a wallet, bracelet, cat charm, and I have a key pouch on order. I like them so much, I have the App on my phone. :lol:

Addicted to bags likes this.
  6. Monique, your bag is beautiful! You wear it so well!!

7. I love these, the colours are gorgeous for spring. The bags look beautifully made, I think the hardware is very unusual. Thanks for posting your photos, I really appreciate seeing them. And Monique I adore your shoes!

9. #9 Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  10. My 2nd Valextra. Small Triennale in viola. Won't be my last one!

For some reason, my 1st posting wouldn't show up.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469593470.476868.jpg

11. lovingmybags and Mariapia like this.
  12. I bought the Iside mini in dark blue almost 3 years ago. :smile:It was my first mini. I couldn't be happier with the bag - quality, design, ease of use. :heart:It looks brand new, despite getting regular wear. :PI particularly love the attachments for the strap - so much more sophisticated and clean than the d-rings on the handles of other brands - the easy one handed open and close clasp, and the versatility of using it either dressy or casual. Can't wait for my next Valextra:flowers:

13. I've owned several Valextra bags. The Babila was my favorite. They are very well made, lined in leather but not heavy at all, and VERY under the radar, IMO. A great choice, and I found them to be pretty durable as well.

lovingmybags, Monique1004 and Pessie like this.
  14. I'm getting medium one. I have a large one that I find a bit heavy. Medium will be perfect. I love the clasp as well. So cool.

lovingmybags and JolieS like this.
  15. Hi, may I ask if 13 inch laptop would fit in the babila? I came across one on barneys warehouse website, however it is final sale, still debating if I should get it...