Valerie Bertinelli

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
I always loved her.. good for her and her come back to a better life:

ValerieBertinelli_K19.jpg

414iwq8sPXL._SS500_.jpg

.. and her life is getting back on track. So shocked to hear of her past. .but we all have down falls.. I am glad she took control and got healthy, mind, body and spirit.

She should have her own talk show. She's very personable and down to earth! :yes:
She actually is (was) supposed to have one but is now signed on to a new pilot on TBS or Fox Family (cannot remember which), so I am not sure if her talk show is still happening.

I used to love her when I was a kid watching One Day At A Time reruns. I thought she was gorgeous! Plus, she was the queen of Lifetime TV movies!

^^ That's too bad. I'd rather see her have a talk show (for which she is very well suited, she's not phony at all and she's very forthcoming) than a probably silly sitcom on Fox.

I love her....I love her....I LOVE HER! That book was one of my favorites. She is an inspiration to me and anyone that talks badly about her I will punch. Or type something mean. :s

Seriously....I highly recommend this book. There is much more to it than losing weight. She is one strong woman. She is top on my list of people I would love to meet.

yeh I like her too.. thats why I posted this thread. I used to love One Day at A Time. She was so cute on it. I haven't read her book, but I want to. She was on Rachel Ray this morning. She is a strong women. I commend her greatly. I can't get over what a life shes had.