valerie Bertinelli

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
In my own world
.. and her life is getting back on track. So shocked to hear of her past. .but we all have down falls.. I am glad she took control and got healthy, mind, body and spirit.

cosmogrl5

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
She should have her own talk show. She's very personable and down to earth! :yes:
She actually is (was) supposed to have one but is now signed on to a new pilot on TBS or Fox Family (cannot remember which), so I am not sure if her talk show is still happening.

I used to love her when I was a kid watching One Day At A Time reruns. I thought she was gorgeous! Plus, she was the queen of Lifetime TV movies!

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
^^ That's too bad. I'd rather see her have a talk show (for which she is very well suited, she's not phony at all and she's very forthcoming) than a probably silly sitcom on Fox.

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Red Sox Nation
I love her....I love her....I LOVE HER! That book was one of my favorites. She is an inspiration to me and anyone that talks badly about her I will punch. Or type something mean. :s

Seriously....I highly recommend this book. There is much more to it than losing weight. She is one strong woman. She is top on my list of people I would love to meet.

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
In my own world
yeh I like her too.. thats why I posted this thread. I used to love One Day at A Time. She was so cute on it. I haven't read her book, but I want to. She was on Rachel Ray this morning. She is a strong women. I commend her greatly. I can't get over what a life shes had.