Valention Rockstud Spike Bag - Opinions needed

Which colour will you pick ?

• Total voters

canthelpit

Mar 10, 2014
Hi, I am choosing between two colours of the Valentino's rockstud spike bag: Ivory and Poudre. I like both colours...but I fear that the Ivory will get dirty easily and it seems repetitive to get poudre as I have a puzzle bag in ash already ( similar nude/pink colour as poudre). Could you lovely ladies please let me know what would you choose, the poudre one is slightly expensive but I am leaning to Poudre. Thank you so much !

zoom.jpg

zoom.jpg

Adding a few more pictures...

NMV31LP_eu.jpg

965978_ou_pp.jpg

Valentino6.jpg

valentino-7.jpg

Last edited:
It’s probably impractical, but that ivory is so gorgeous!

I’ve seen the poudre in person, and though pretty, it’s not an instant like for me. Have you considered other colours or are you set on the neutral ones?

Reactions: canthelpit
It’s probably impractical, but that ivory is so gorgeous!

I’ve seen the poudre in person, and though pretty, it’s not an instant like for me. Have you considered other colours or are you set on the neutral ones?

Thanks for your input ! After googling more images of how both colour look when being worn I think Ivory really pops....I am choosing between these two as there are some amazing deals on these two colour in the large size. I think I might go for the Ivory after all !
moBv76

Last edited:
Reactions: rugratsfc
Thanks for your input ! After googling more images of how both colour look when being worn I think Ivory really pops....I am choosing between these two as there are some amazing deals on these two colour in the large size. I think I might go for the Ivory after all !
moBv76
Wait, what? Where?!? Haha. I have a small, blue one myself and want another one to add my collection. I was hoping to get the valentino red colour in large, but I may be swayed by a good deal!

Hi, I am choosing between two colours of the Valentino's rockstud spike bag: Ivory and Poudre. I like both colours...but I fear that the Ivory will get dirty easily and it seems repetitive to get poudre as I have a puzzle bag in ash already ( similar nude/pink colour as poudre). Could you lovely ladies please let me know what would you choose, the poudre one is slightly expensive but I am leaning to Poudre. Thank you so much !

zoom.jpg

zoom.jpg

Adding a few more pictures...

NMV31LP_eu.jpg

965978_ou_pp.jpg

Valentino6.jpg

valentino-7.jpg

Which bag did you get? So exciting!