Valentino wedge sandals

They are lovely. But, personally, I think for the money spent, the classic rockstud heels are a better bet, especially since they are actually very comfortable, especially in the lower heel. I have them in the higher heel and I can wear mine for the whole day without breaking a sweat. But then, of course, I'm a heel type of gal, so I always like a classic pointy heel more than anything else. Lovely shoes either way, and congrats on the purchase! :smile:

Reactions: Bee-licious
They are lovely. But, personally, I think for the money spent, the classic rockstud heels are a better bet, especially since they are actually very comfortable, especially in the lower heel. I have them in the higher heel and I can wear mine for the whole day without breaking a sweat. But then, of course, I'm a heel type of gal, so I always like a classic pointy heel more than anything else. Lovely shoes either way, and congrats on the purchase! :smile:

I hear you. Yes not a big difference in price for the heels...I think I'm going to exchange these ones.

I hear you. Yes not a big difference in price for the heels...I think I'm going to exchange these ones.
Ohhh, please do share in a reveal the new heels you pick out! I adore the rockstuds -- even though, for the longest time, I was actually blahh regarding them (maybe my way of trying to not give into the hype). But then I decided to bite the bullet, and honestly, never regretted it. As sexy as my CL So Kate's are, the rockstuds are pretty much the total package: both sexy and elegant, a recognizable style (but without it being too in your face, like the CL red sole can sometimes be), and most importantly, surprisingly comfortable for heels! So yeah, would love to see what you pick out :smile:

Too big? I read on the reviews to go up a size! I should get them tomorrow and will post. I'm a 6.5 I have narrow feet and long toes. So my arch is like a 6.5, but my long toes sometimes makes me a 7 depending on the shoe.

I have the city rockstud block heel which is dressier. I was hoping these would be for everyday

Hi,

Just got these sandals. Was debating whether to get this or the regular rockstud heels. Your thoughts?

Did you keep these? If so, how did you like them. I just ordered them and was seeing different reviews that they ran small.

I just bought these in black having lusted after them since last summer but wondered if I should return them as it feels as if the ankle strap could be uncomfortable. I have skinny ankles and the strap was not tight but it felt like it might rub after wearing them for a while. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't know if the problem is that they're too big for me as I have extremely narrow feet and the back part doesn't feel like it's hugging my heel snuggly. But if I size down my toes could go over the edge and it might not make a difference in terms of comfort from the strap. I'm a 38 and I bought a 38. Shame they don't do half sizes. Also I used a store credit so would have to mess about returning and waiting for a refund to be processed and all sizes are selling out. Perhaps I should just get the flat Rockstud sandals instead.

I have these in black and the nude color. Usually a size 5.5 and got the 6 because that's the smallest size they come in. They definitely run big but they are so pretty I make them work by adding pads for ball of the foot and moleskin under the toe straps.

The ankle straps don't rub me, but after walking awhile in them (before I added moleskin) the toe strap rubbed my right pinky toe raw. Now it's all good.

I just bought these in black having lusted after them since last summer but wondered if I should return them as it feels as if the ankle strap could be uncomfortable. I have skinny ankles and the strap was not tight but it felt like it might rub after wearing them for a while. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't know if the problem is that they're too big for me as I have extremely narrow feet and the back part doesn't feel like it's hugging my heel snuggly. But if I size down my toes could go over the edge and it might not make a difference in terms of comfort from the strap. I'm a 38 and I bought a 38. Shame they don't do half sizes. Also I used a store credit so would have to mess about returning and waiting for a refund to be processed and all sizes are selling out. Perhaps I should just get the flat Rockstud sandals instead.

I normally wear 6.5 and have narrow feet, high arches and long toes, lol! I ordered the 7 and the toe strap was way too big and the heel part wasn't "hugging" my heel either. I think they run big despite the reviews that said they ran small! I added double pads and heel pads but felt it was too much. So I returned and ordered the 6 and they fit great. And not a lot of toe overhang. I will post a new thread about it. Can u order a size down? They are selling out fast!

I have these in black and the nude color. Usually a size 5.5 and got the 6 because that's the smallest size they come in. They definitely run big but they are so pretty I make them work by adding pads for ball of the foot and moleskin under the toe straps.

The ankle straps don't rub me, but after walking awhile in them (before I added moleskin) the toe strap rubbed my right pinky toe raw. Now it's all good.

Good to know! I will make sure I buy more moleskin! They are so pretty! Maybe next year I will get black also.

Thanks. This is helpful. Did you find that the length was okay on the bigger size? I find that the length is good but they just seem loose everywhere else. I'm just worried they will be too short in length if I size down.