Valentino V650S sunglasses!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share my love for a new pair of sunglasses I purchased recently! :yahoo:

After getting Moschino and Lacoste sunglasses which didnt suit me at ALL, I was so so so relieved to finally have found a pair that doesn't make me look like a freakish bug from outer space!

image.jimcdn.com/app/cms/image/transf/dimension=356x1024:format=jpg/path/se2c3dc59337f7185/image/ifb93e79bd612aff8/version/1458398357/image.jpg

^ this is an image from my blog post - i hope it shows up fine! Otherwise, if you type in "valentino v650s" into google images, there's plenty of pics there!

I also did a quick review on them here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPuE8kewPbs

I'm fairly new to Valentino sunnies cos up until now, I've only looked at the bags, shoes and SLGs. But now that I know how stunning the shades are, this pair definitely won't be my last :P :P

Care to share any pics of your Valentino sunnies? :heart:

2. IMG_1482819590.093029.jpg

kadelle likes this.
  3. IMG_1482819621.480822.jpg

kadelle likes this.
  4. IMG_1482819668.869148.jpg

kadelle likes this.
  5. LOVE your little collection!! They look STUNNING on you :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice