Valentino Shoes

Hi!

Hope everyone had great holidays and is staying safe!

So, you know how we (atleast me for sure) go through phases of overthinking things lol

I am in need of help regarding the fit of these before I loose my mind :lol:

Sorry for the unbuckling but I was really on a hurry…

Thank you in advance :smile:

7D136FE1-75A0-4B0F-8B45-F833C80BFA60.jpeg04476146-0574-4154-AD57-40AD597A1C2D.jpeg120708B5-7D5B-4044-B890-B2552C754818.jpeg4D0E2FBF-F9A6-4A67-AC5D-D30CEA56AAC1.jpeg

Reactions: spongepig
Hi!

Hope everyone had great holidays and is staying safe!

So, you know how we (atleast me for sure) go through phases of overthinking things lol

I am in need of help regarding the fit of these before I loose my mind :lol:

Sorry for the unbuckling but I was really on a hurry…

Thank you in advance :smile:

View attachment 5287615View attachment 5287616View attachment 5287617View attachment 5287618
For me, they are fine. However, if they bother you, then going up half a size may work better. Also takes into account some swelling during warmer weather.

Looks amazing! How comfortable is this for you?
Ohh they are pretty comfy for a high platform heel, I was wearing them for more then five hours on saturday. Yust a little padding in the middle of the ball of the foot. Actually they are my favorite heels at the moment, even I wanted them in the color cerise so bad but they where sold out so fast. I guess the second choice in black Is also a burner ;) I could not resiste on this one

• Love
Reactions: Poohbear18
@The He'e'ler I'm very tempted, and you look great in yours. I've been wearing my no name brand chelsea bootie version of this style all winter. Sometimes, I feel like I'm almost too tall. Have you ever come close to twisting your ankle?

@The He'e'ler I'm very tempted, and you look great in yours. I've been wearing my no name brand chelsea bootie version of this style all winter. Sometimes, I feel like I'm almost too tall. Have you ever come close to twisting your ankle?

Thank you @randr21 :flowers:. There are temptations everywhere, but I agree they are not made for cooking, then the distance to the pots will be to far... :P. No seriously i guess it doesn't matter how high the shoes are , if you have a good feeling to buy or wear them then just do it.

I guess this would be a lie when i said that i never twistet :-s my ankle in heels. But i have this problem more with the platforms without the heel. More like the wedges and wedges sandals. The Valentinos are pretty stable but you have also to be aware where you walk, like with every shoe. You can twist your ankle even in a sneaker.

Reactions: Poohbear18
Thank you @randr21 :flowers:. There are temptations everywhere, but I agree they are not made for cooking, then the distance to the pots will be to far... :P. No seriously i guess it doesn't matter how high the shoes are , if you have a good feeling to buy or wear them then just do it.

I guess this would be a lie when i said that i never twistet :-s my ankle in heels. But i have this problem more with the platforms without the heel. More like the wedges and wedges sandals. The Valentinos are pretty stable but you have also to be aware where you walk, like with every shoe. You can twist your ankle even in a sneaker.
Ironically, out of all my heeled shoes, I am most stable in wedges/espadrilles. Isn't it interesting everyone's experience is different...
In any case, I almost tripped going down the stairs in my platform booties so I totally agree you need extra care when walking.
Btw, I see you're a fan of patent, so am I. It's so low maintenance and looks newer longer.

Ironically, out of all my heeled shoes, I am most stable in wedges/espadrilles. Isn't it interesting everyone's experience is different...
In any case, I almost tripped going down the stairs in my platform booties so I totally agree you need extra care when walking.
Btw, I see you're a fan of patent, so am I. It's so low maintenance and looks newer longer.

Ahh yes ninety percent of my shoes are patent leather i think they look elegant and classy. But i like also the glitter and mini glitter heels to put some sparkle into the night & day.