Valentino Shoes

Oh, absolutely, the fit is everything. Valentinos, Gianvitos and Aquazzuras are some of the best shoes for me as well (in terms of comfort). I don't own any BVs, only one pair of Saint Laurents, so not enough experience to comment and have never heard of Malone Souliers. What about Rene Caovillas? I am sure you own quite a few pairs. Even though I was familiar with the brand for a long time, I only bought my first pair several months ago and absolutely fell in love with them. So comfortable.
My avatar is a pic of my Rene Caovillas wedding shoes! They are exquisitely made, but alas, I only own one pair bc my life only requires one pair of cinderella-like shoes.

My avatar is a pic of my Rene Caovillas wedding shoes! They are exquisitely made, but alas, I only own one pair bc my life only requires one pair of cinderella-like shoes.
Interesting because that is exactly what I thought. I immediately recognized a shoe in your avatar picture as Rene Caovilla, so I knew they must be very special to you. What a fantastic choice for wedding shoes. You are absolutely right that the brand is known for very "over the top", special occasion type of shoes but there are some pumps and sandals that would not be out of place in a more conservative type of work environment.

If you don’t like the color of your sandals, why not exchange them for the ones in a different color? Btw, your manicure is impeccable.
:flowers:
Did it myself again, just dont look too close.
Will try w a few outfits and then decide. Have to only keep what I truly love and will wear.