Valentino Shoes

vivi24

O.G.
May 8, 2007
Hi! Does anyone have these sandals? Nordstrom says 1/2 size up, but NAP says a full size. Thanks!
View attachment 5411787

Hi! I recently tried these on. I am a 7.5 but always take a 38 in Valentino, I could not get the 38 on! I ended up trying the 38.5 which fit, but there was a lot of extra space, so I passed. The shoes are gorgeous but the sizing is really off.

Jan 27, 2009
Hi! I recently tried these on. I am a 7.5 but always take a 38 in Valentino, I could not get the 38 on! I ended up trying the 38.5 which fit, but there was a lot of extra space, so I passed. The shoes are gorgeous but the sizing is really off.
Thank you! The Nordstrom reviews were confusing as well…guess I better wait to try these on in person.

Reactions: vivi24

buffalogal

O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
This is my first post over here but I saw these shoes and fell in love. I always wanted noir Rockstuds but never have found a 41 or 42 (big feet). Saw these online in 41 and fell in love. They are not remotely practical, I can barely manage walking on our hardwoods (carpet is ok) and I have zero occasion to wear them (WFH casual life). But I looooooove them. So now trying to decide if I keep them or return them as I stare at them lovingly. Lol

65E5046B-A62D-4B86-B5D1-62C70265E9EC.jpeg

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Can't believe how comfortable these shoes are! Tried on several of the rockstud sandal styles and all were super comfy (I am not used to comfy shoes as I have terrible/wide feet).

View attachment 5614408
I keep coming back to V sandals bc they really are that comfortable. That color suits you so well.
This is my first post over here but I saw these shoes and fell in love. I always wanted noir Rockstuds but never have found a 41 or 42 (big feet). Saw these online in 41 and fell in love. They are not remotely practical, I can barely manage walking on our hardwoods (carpet is ok) and I have zero occasion to wear them (WFH casual life). But I looooooove them. So now trying to decide if I keep them or return them as I stare at them lovingly. Lol

View attachment 5614509
I've seen these all over social media, and each time, I still stop and look. They are iconic tone on tone RS Valentinos so I'd consider keeping them. Very much a collector's shoe.