Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

I'm normally a 7/7.5 in shoes. I got a 38 in these... but I also wear a 38 in all Valentino strappy shoes since my feet aren't narrow
Agree. I’m a 7.5 in the valentino mule flat, and got a 38 in these above. In the older Valentino espadrille peep toe wedges, I am a 37.However, in the leather sandal, i purchased a 38, but I would have been better off with a 7.5. I did not bother to return Bc if I hate them I can give them to my cousin. I’m a 37.5 in louboutin and Manolo, 37 in gucci and Prada. 37 in birkenstock.

Hey!

I want to order a pair of the rockstud espadrille flats. I’ve heard a few people say that they run big. Any advice?

I’m a US 6 and a 36.5 in Louboutin, I’ve never tried on or owned Valentino’s so this is leaving me confused.

I read that they usually run a half size small but this particular pair run large.

Hey!

I want to order a pair of the rockstud espadrille flats. I’ve heard a few people say that they run big. Any advice?

I’m a US 6 and a 36.5 in Louboutin, I’ve never tried on or owned Valentino’s so this is leaving me confused.

I read that they usually run a half size small but this particular pair run large.
I don't own the Valentino espadrille flats but I am, like you, a US 6/Louboutin 36.5 and I wear 36.5 in Valentino (Rockstuds, heels, etc) as well. I hope this helps.

Hello need your advices. I tried this sandal. 35 fits well on the front but it seems a bit too small at the back, so I tried 35.5 and 36. These sizes fit me better in terms of leght but then the front part is loose. It look nicer with the front part being perfect but doesn’t look nice when the sandal looks small. What is your suggestion?

F538FBEC-CFEE-4090-B16D-0111FA08FEC6.jpeg

Hello need your advices. I tried this sandal. 35 fits well on the front but it seems a bit too small at the back, so I tried 35.5 and 36. These sizes fit me better in terms of leght but then the front part is loose. It look nicer with the front part being perfect but doesn’t look nice when the sandal looks small. What is your suggestion?

View attachment 4865865
Fit is more important, and heel hanging off back is not something you can even hide. Not cheap shoes so you want the right fit so you can get your cost per wear.

Reactions: sakuramickey
Fit is more important, and heel hanging off back is not something you can even hide. Not cheap shoes so you want the right fit so you can get your cost per wear.
You can also consider footpetals or similar cushions / foot inserts for ball of your feet area to cushion and "prop up" so the fit is better.

so it’s better to go with a size that fits the feet better, and then use inserts for better front fit. Thank you.

Yes, go with size of shoe that fits length of foot bc you cannot add length, but you can adjust the fit of the shoe depending on area. Also, feet tend to swell in warmer, sandal weather so you can account for this with the larger size.