Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

I have the Valentino Rockstud caged ‘pumps’ in the 65mm/2.5” heels, I’m a 37 but due to advice I bought 37.5, as I have little wide feet they fit well, but actually I feel I could have stayed with my normal size. I love them, they're in Ivory and Poudre (I believe) havent looked at the box for a while! I quite fancy flats now, then if i taKE these off (after dancing for a while) I can wear the equivalent in flats…oh dear! :smile:

Hello,
I want to buy the "PATENT LEATHER BALLERINAS ROCKSTUD WITH STRAPS" model but i'm not sure the size. I wear 36 (European size) for normal shoes, no-designers. And i'm thinking to get the Valentino 37 size. Do you think would be too big for my feet? I'm afraid the 36 size would be too narrow in the front for my toes. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Wagtail.
Hello,
I want to buy the "PATENT LEATHER BALLERINAS ROCKSTUD WITH STRAPS" model but i'm not sure the size. I wear 36 (European size) for normal shoes, no-designers. And i'm thinking to get the Valentino 37 size. Do you think would be too big for my feet? I'm afraid the 36 size would be too narrow in the front for my toes. Thanks in advance.
Why not try 36.5 instead of jumping a full size. Make sure of the return policy and that it is not final sale since you're not sure of sizing.

Hi there! :smile:. Has anyone tried on or purchased the new rainbow Rockstud Jelly Sandals? Or for that matter, this style in any color?

1650573581892.png
I have other rockstud flats in sizes 36.5 (mary jane style, pebbled leather) and 37 (pointy toe patent leather). I adore these and would love to get them, but no stores near me have them in person. Can anyone tell me whether they work for wide feet? My right foot is a 6.5 C, my left is a 6 D, and I can often make size 36.5 or 37 in Valentino or Gucci shoes work. Any size or fit advice for me? Thanks in advance for any insights. :smile:

Reactions: rileygirl
Hi fellow Valentino lovers! I’ve just recently taken the plunge to get my first patent rockstud ballerinas. I got them in my usual size 37 but my toes are so badly mangled Everytime I try to put them on even for just an hour (with walking). Specifically my fourth toe…the nail has even come off due to abrasion with the shoe.

I’ve tried a 37.5 but length wise that’s a bit too big…then I tried 37.5 at another store and it seemed to fit perfect with space to even wriggle my toes. How is the right size supposed to fit? Should it have room to wriggle my toes?

Did I make a mistake and got the wrong TTS 37? I’m so upset when I see my shoe now though I still really love the design. I just wanna find a size that doesn’t kill my toes.

Any advice for me? Thanks!!