Valentino Sale 2020

Mirartista

Sep 4, 2019
Hi lovelies, I’m monitoring Valentino website since few weeks. And still there’re no signs of sale. However, when I google it, I land up on a Valentino official website with items for sale. They have a regular price. That makes me suppose they run a private sale. Do you know a promo code for a German website? Or any hints how can I get one. I’m a loyal customer and don’t receive emails since a while.
Sincerely, A

Hi lovelies, I’m monitoring Valentino website since few weeks. And still there’re no signs of sale. However, when I google it, I land up on a Valentino official website with items for sale. They have a regular price. That makes me suppose they run a private sale. Do you know a promo code for a German website? Or any hints how can I get one. I’m a loyal customer and don’t receive emails since a while.
Sincerely, A
Hi! Was monitoring the sale as well and it just started today in the EU countries.

I think the UK one started over the weekend or late last week. I realised yesterday and placed an order but one of the pairs of shoes I wanted had already sold out in my size :sad:

Congrats! This is such a beauty and a great deal! You must bought the last one because couldn’t find this one on Nordstrom website lol
Is this mini or regular size? Do you mind share the size info?! Thanks

Neiman's and has the mini on sale

Reactions: Ashleee