Valentino Rockstud T-strap kitten heel

Jan 11, 2010
Hi ladies!

I saw a gorgeous pair of Valentino's in Bergdorf's spring catalog, but after calling to find out why these stunning shoes were not listed for sale in the catalog, I was told they were "props." Has anyone seen the rockstud T-strap pointy toe sandals with kitten heel? Particularly, the one with animal print fur or black lace on the toe?? It seems as if this style is sold out.

Hi ladies!

I saw a gorgeous pair of Valentino's in Bergdorf's spring catalog, but after calling to find out why these stunning shoes were not listed for sale in the catalog, I was told they were "props." Has anyone seen the rockstud T-strap pointy toe sandals with kitten heel? Particularly, the one with animal print fur or black lace on the toe?? It seems as if this style is sold out.

Not that we don't want to help, but the girls in the Valentino shoe clubhouse know rockstuds VERY well. Ou might have better luck there

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/valentino-shoe-clubhouse-663689-126.html

Hi ladies!

Hi PearlsnFlats.

The shoes you're describing sound like the rockstuds I got from the Fall 2011 collection. Are they similar to these?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 2,563
I love these! In all colors. Am dying for a pair. Does anyone have any idea when they'll go on sale? I've seen the kitten heels in other colors at Saks

I saw a couple options on ebay going for 450$, don't have the seller link right now - take a look there.....I got my rockstud in Paris and I remember them being MUCH cheaper (500-600$)