Valentino Rockstud Flats - final thoughts ?!

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone :heart:
In a few days I will get Valetino Rockstud Flats, in a beautiful colour. The price was also reduced. So I saw some videos one YT where people said the Flats are not that great? :sad: And their feet also started to hurt in them.
Who own them and can tell me/ us some final thoughts!

PS: correct me if this Theard already exist! I can't find one!

I have a bunion and flat feet and they hurt. Buy, I love them so much that I am trying to stretch them with a shoe stretcher. They still hurt after a few days of stretching, so will he doing it again. [emoji52]

Reactions: beautycase
They should, because my other foot does not have a bunion, but my feet are flat so that gives them some width[emoji21]. When I wear them, the non bunion foot feels a bit snug but don't hurt. Here is to hoping of stretching them to fit. Please, show them off here on tPF when you get them. And let us know how they feel. I have the flats with the straps. I have read that the flats without the straps are even more comfortable.

Reactions: beautycase
They should, because my other foot does not have a bunion, but my feet are flat so that gives them some width[emoji21]. When I wear them, the non bunion foot feels a bit snug but don't hurt. Here is to hoping of stretching them to fit. Please, show them off here on tPF when you get them. And let us know how they feel. I have the flats with the straps. I have read that the flats without the straps are even more comfortable.
I will try it out! The one who will come tomorrow are with straps for a unbelievable price. Maybe it will fit if not I will try also the one without Strap! Thank you :heart: