Valentino Rock Stud Chain Bag - What color to buy?

Anita Rigsbee

Jan 26, 2018
I am going to purchase the large Rock Stud bag and was wondering if anyone could recommend a color that is currently available? It's hard to tell on the Valentino site what colors are available in the different sizes. I've seen the Ivory and just love it. But I know I'll have to be careful with it. I'd appreciate your input. Thanks.

I am going to purchase the large Rock Stud bag and was wondering if anyone could recommend a color that is currently available? It's hard to tell on the Valentino site what colors are available in the different sizes. I've seen the Ivory and just love it. But I know I'll have to be careful with it. I'd appreciate your input. Thanks.

I have two Rock Stud clutches with chain, one in black distressed lamb and dark silver HW and the other one is black lamb with gold HW. I would recommend the black in desstressed lamb with dark silver HW. I find it to be really edgy, super durable and highly versatile. If choosing between the two, I would keep the distressed lamb one with dark grey HW over the one with gold HW.