Valentino Red reveal!

Jun 9, 2011
I couldn't resist this beauty at 60% off!!! :smile: It doesn't show in the pics, but it has layers of sequins - so pretty! I'm tempted to take this beauty out in the day as well as evening!

Attachments

• Valentinosequin 001 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 001 (Small).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 572
  • Valentinosequin 002 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 002 (Small).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 566
  • Valentinosequin 003 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 003 (Small).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 562
OK, these are unfortunately dark pics, but hopefully you get the idea...I snipped the tags off my RED Valentino sequined bag and am taking her out for the first time...wearing skinny jeans, a flowy black and white striped t-shirt, and sandals... I'm so excited to have this bag!! I'll have better pics when my fiance is here to take them for me. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Valentinosequin 005 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 005 (Small).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 468
  • Valentinosequin 006 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 006 (Small).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 458
  • Valentinosequin 004 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 004 (Small).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 466
Forgive me for beating a dead horse, but I just had to add another two shots. I tried to be ironic with the sequined RED V. against the casual stripes. Took her out today briefly for the first time and had to share. So excited!!!

Attachments

• Valentinosequin 007 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 007 (Small).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 443
  • Valentinosequin 008 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 008 (Small).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 464
Forgive me for beating a dead horse, but I just had to add another two shots. I tried to be ironic with the sequined RED V. against the casual stripes. Took her out today briefly for the first time and had to share. So excited!!!

You can beat this dead horse any time! I enjoy seeing all modeling pictures! More Valentino in the house!

CoachCruiser said:

Wonderful outfit! There is nothing like a jazzy purse to make a casual outfit pop.

Took my sequined purse out to "the Cave" at the bottom of the Mount Washington Hotel...The Cave is an original speakeasy where bartenders poured alcoholic punch into tea cups in an effort to thwart off police and to encourage a good time. It was so fun!!!

Attachments

• thecellar8.10 and thelift 8.11 003 (Small).jpg
    thecellar8.10 and thelift 8.11 003 (Small).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 385
CoachCruiser said:
Took my sequined purse out to "the Cave" at the bottom of the Mount Washington Hotel...The Cave is an original speakeasy where bartenders poured alcoholic punch into tea cups in an effort to thwart off police and to encourage a good time. It was so fun!!!

That is awesome! I was there last fall-totally cool place, wonderful resort. Love the bag :smile: